DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Hasn't signed anywhere yet, but it's either going to be NU or Mizzou. Tenn is out of the race.

Thats what a few people have said at Rivals. I guess he had Tennessee crap all over his Twitter account until a few days ago when he took it down so take it for what its worth

Hey there Husker fans, long time no see. I used to post on here a few years back, but forgot my username so I made a new account. Haven't been around much since we've gone our seperate ways.

How are you feeling about your chances at Bradley? I've got a really good feeling for us! Wanted to hear what you thought. I think he's got a great chance to shine on our team playing against those great SEC teams week in and week out, but I'm sure he'd do well with you too. You've got some pretty good tradition with DTs recently.

Feel fairly confident that we will sign him, when that will happen? Who knows, could be anytime within the next week. But when he didn't sign last Wednesday with UT, Bo and some other coaches reached out to him. It is rumored that we are his leader.

Hey there Husker fans, long time no see. I used to post on here a few years back, but forgot my username so I made a new account. Haven't been around much since we've gone our seperate ways.

How are you feeling about your chances at Bradley? I've got a really good feeling for us! Wanted to hear what you thought. I think he's got a great chance to shine on our team playing against those great SEC teams week in and week out, but I'm sure he'd do well with you too. You've got some pretty good tradition with DTs recently.

We probably won't sign him.

tumblr_m9aiv2F24C1qbuptc.gif

• Fire 4

tumblr_m9aiv2F24C1qbuptc.gif

An Entourage gif will always get a +1 from me