DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Apparently he was suppose to make a decision yesterday but never did announce. Nothing has been brought up by any of the guys at Rivals but we are the current leader with Bradley. I haven't seen anything talked about on twitter and the last time anybody mentioned Bradley on twitter was on the 22nd.

I'm pretty sure his announcement is supposed to be today???

Yes you are right my days are so off right now. Thanks for letting me know and correcting my error

He will announce via his twitter sometime today, no real time has been set. But there is no doubt he's N.

I wish I was so sure about it as you are. I think admissions still has a role to play here and they're not exactly stellar at determining if credits will transfer if you aren't coming from CCC.

Do you know if he has taken certain classes at HCC that will not be able to transfer, or is it just because we have lost some key recruits due to admissions being so strict? Just wondering.

He will announce via his twitter sometime today, no real time has been set. But there is no doubt he's N.

Awesome! So what are the chances he gets here in the spring considering he still needs one more online course? Can he get it done before spring semester starts?

Darn, I applied the other day on the Mizzou boards in hopes of responding in the Bradley thread.. Still not approved, still can't post but was going to post this:

First let me just lol,

Secondly let me say that players with NFL aspirations are more concerned with (1.) winning tradition, (2.) national exposure and (3.) programs with successful developmental history.

So, addressing each, one by one, for the "show me" state boys (and girls)

1. Winning tradition:

Link: NU vs MU rivalry

All time record between Huskers and Tigers

First Meeting November 5, 1892

Nebraska: 65-36-3 (Enough Said, btw it's often referred to as "Score Board")

2. One can argue that Mizzou has a lead in this catagory now that they are SEC but if Mizzou continues losing to the Vandals and not having any chance of reaching the SEC CG then any level minded person would give this to the Huskers. The BIG network is second to none, the media coverage is also second to none (meaning the network covers the most densely populated area in the states) and Nebraska will continue to compete regularly in the Conference CG. (Hence even more exposure.)

3. Yes MU has improved as of late but will anyone here actually argue that MU has the same NFL tradition as the skers? I couldn't help but lol when I read the Ben Bradley comments. MU fans trying to belittle the skers and talking trash in one breath about who has the most current in the NFL and then mentioning a congrats on the O and D linemen we have. Last I checked, both Bradley and Johnson are D linemen so I should instead say thanks for pointing out the truth. NU is better then MU when referring to both O and D linemen.

So... in my closing let me just add this, Mr. Bradley, Mr Johnson, you two heard it here first. Missou fans admit Nebraska does in fact provide the two of you a better path to the NFL.

Enjoy the laughs and whining traditions here on MU boards and when you decide to become part of a real football tradition, come on over and join us in Husker Nation.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

Edit:

PS: not sure if spoilers are approved on HB, if not message me and I'll remove it.

• Fire 1