DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

A 2-4? Brown at peso? Not sure where to start here, but, no.
and basicly yes a 2-4 all the ends have to do is stand up and it is a 2-4 100%, but in our system they play in a down stance. Although I have seen our ends stand up on occasion, and Brown is already getting reps as a peso type player. so yes. I am going by what I have heard from practice.
and basicly yes a 2-4 all the ends have to do is stand up and it is a 2-4 100%, but in our system they play in a down stance. Although I have seen our ends stand up on occasion, and Brown is already getting reps as a peso type player. so yes. I am going by what I have heard from practice.

I prefer the 0-3 that we played against Wisconsin, actually i dont think we had any defenders out there at all. Gutsy move by Bo.

A peso is basically a small, weak side linebacker with strong cover skills, ala ciante, and hagg. I hope brown has that kind of cover skill, but everything I've heard to this point emphasizes his pass rushing skill. I would love to see him have the ability to play peso, but I'd be awfully surprised.

As to the 2-4, if you're talking about for specific pass rushing downs, sure. No way we're moving towards it as a base though.

A peso is basically a small, weak side linebacker with strong cover skills, ala ciante, and hagg. I hope brown has that kind of cover skill, but everything I've heard to this point emphasizes his pass rushing skill. I would love to see him have the ability to play peso, but I'd be awfully surprised.

As to the 2-4, if you're talking about for specific pass rushing downs, sure. No way we're moving towards it as a base though.

Well they had Eric Martin as the listed starter, and you guys can bash me all you want like PaulCrewe who knows nothing about football. I am just pointing out that are DEs are LB hybrids. Every expert on the planet says the same thing, but you can go ahead and disagree with the obvious. As for Brown he runs a 4.4 which is part of the reason I was told they were using him in coverage situations. So he's a 6-2 210 weakside linebacker that runs a 4.4 40. So it made sense to me that they were using him that way. Anyways this is what I sometimes hate about message boards there is usually one person that knows what they are talking about then a bunch of clueless people like Paulcrewe bashing the person that knows what they are talking about.

kind of both I always think of a the peso. as a combination of a LB and CB. Bo likes hybrid players, and I think he is a defensive genius. He hasn't quite got all of the players he wants to do all the things he wants to do on defense. He has kind of been making due with what he has. At least that is kind of what it feels like. There was a transition period when going to the big ten, but watching him recruit the players he has this year, I get the sense he knows exactly what he wants for the defense he is planning on running. I actually think he is going to get the players he needs to do what he wants in this recruiting cycle. Ben Bradley is definitely one of those players that he is looking for. Which is why he has been recruiting these DT's the way he has. People that are calling for Bo's job don't understand this, but I am really hoping he gets these guys, cause I want to see what Bo's defense will be like once he has the exact players he wants. He is a little unorthodox but Bo is a great defensive mind there is no doubt about that. The difference between the DT's he seems like he is going for now vs. what we have now is they are a little bigger. 300 to 315 lbs. kind of a DT/NT hybrid. Bo is going to have hybrids all over the field next year. DT/NT DE/OLB S/LB CB/LB.

Wow just wow.

Serious question do you actually watch Nebraska play or do you just come to the message boards?

This is thee most ridiculous question to thee wrong person. Paul and I went to three games together and I'm going to tell you the man knows football big time. The fact that he refraining from commenting on your post should tell you a lot.

Wow just wow.

Serious question do you actually watch Nebraska play or do you just come to the message boards?

This is thee most ridiculous question to thee wrong person. Paul and I went to three games together and I'm going to tell you the man knows football big time. The fact that he refraining from commenting on your post should tell you a lot.

Obviously he doesn't

Wow just wow.

Obviously he doesn't

Your previous post is a bit better, I'll admit that. But the other one lends credence to the reason he didnt really respond. Let's just say that Paul knows football and we have had a ton of conversations about NU football the past three months. He knows what he is talking about.