DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Interesting article over at tigerboard.com about him and toby johnson. Sorry no link, on phone.

Bradley and Toby Johnson, took recruiting trips to Nebraska and Missouri. From what we heard, Toby Johnson liked Nebraska but was lukewarm on Missouri and Tennessee was out of consideration for Johnson. Bradley did not care for Nebraska and was about to commit to and sign with Mizzou but was told by his JUCO coach to wait a few days to let everything sink in after his trip to Columbia.

Now out of the blue we are hearing that Bradley gushing about his love for Nebraska and is likely a packaged deal to go there with Toby Johnson. We will soon see.

http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-tigers.php?message=10319489

Interesting article over at tigerboard.com about him and toby johnson. Sorry no link, on phone.

Bradley and Toby Johnson, took recruiting trips to Nebraska and Missouri. From what we heard, Toby Johnson liked Nebraska but was lukewarm on Missouri and Tennessee was out of consideration for Johnson. Bradley did not care for Nebraska and was about to commit to and sign with Mizzou but was told by his JUCO coach to wait a few days to let everything sink in after his trip to Columbia.

Now out of the blue we are hearing that Bradley gushing about his love for Nebraska and is likely a packaged deal to go there with Toby Johnson. We will soon see.

http://www.tigerboar...essage=10319489

That sight makes my eyes bleed.

http://www.tigerboar...essage=10319489

That sight makes my eyes bleed.

I hope we could get them both, obviously. But the fact that they do not mention Georgia at all, who is Toby Johnson's far and away leader makes me question it a little. But who knows...?