DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

San Francisco ran a defense with 2 down lineman, and called it a 2-5. Granted it was not there base, but you are obviously unintelligent and missing the point.

Oh ya thats right, you know everything and nobody else can be right. You do realize you are the one obviously being unintelligent right?!!! Ive yet to see an intelligent post on the entire site from you. And please i beg of you to show where anybody has ran anything called a 2-4 defense. I see you retracted your 2-4 statements and changed it to san frans 2-5 no nose tackle defense. Im guessing after realizing how unintelligent you were sounding. You'd be a good politician with your practice in backpedaling.

Or a good DB
  • Fire 1

oh really but saying that someone is ignorant and should be laughed out of the room does add substance. Think before you speak buddy!!!!

i heard we will employ a NT next year and then line up like bowling pins behind him! Bo's gonna call it the Xmas tree!

no no no its a NT/Saftey Hybrid. Everyone knows Bo loves hybrids.

oh really but saying that someone is ignorant and should be laughed out of the room does add substance. Think before you speak buddy!!!!

Didn't see that said cuz I didn't want to read through an entire thread of people having personal battles. Yours was the last post I read so I replied to you. Wasn't anything personal. Calm down buddy!

http://www.hogshaven.com/2012/11/1/3586548/2-4-5-defense-package-exploited-redskins See you guys obviously have no idea what you guys are talking about. Proof. Like I said on message boards there is generally 1 person that knows what they are talking about and the rest bash them. NOW I am going to go talk to intelligent people about football. As opposed to staying here talking to people that know NOTHING about football.

http://www.hogshaven...loited-redskins See you guys obviously have no idea what you guys are talking about. Proof. Like I said on message boards there is generally 1 person that knows what they are talking about and the rest bash them. NOW I am going to go talk to intelligent people about football. As opposed to staying here talking to people that know NOTHING about football.

No one said it wasnt a package. Your better of going and talking football with intelligent people. Maybe someday we will all know football as well as you, and you can come back and grace us with your presence. Since, you know, your the 1 person on the message boards that knows what they are talking about and the rest of us are...unintelligent and clueless.

Anyway this is getting ridiculous. We can take this somewhere else and make fun of you more, but im tired of ruining our next commits thread, back to

Ben Bradley.

http://www.hogshaven...loited-redskins See you guys obviously have no idea what you guys are talking about. Proof. Like I said on message boards there is generally 1 person that knows what they are talking about and the rest bash them. NOW I am going to go talk to intelligent people about football. As opposed to staying here talking to people that know NOTHING about football.

No one said it wasnt a package. Your better of going and talking football with intelligent people. Maybe someday we will all know football as well as you, and you can come back and grace us with your presence. Since, you know, your the 1 person on the message boards that knows what they are talking about and the rest of us are...unintelligent

You will never know football as well as me, you all lack intelligence!!