DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Vanderdoes = UWashington, UCLA, maybe ND.

Tosh Lupoi at UW is working magic here.

Wouldn't be unopposed to grabbing him on our staff at some point. Double his salary and get him here.

This^^^^ I would have offered him a Co-DC position. Dude can recruit.

That would be a promotion if Bo didn't run the defense.

Vanderdoes = UWashington, UCLA, maybe ND.

Tosh Lupoi at UW is working magic here.

Wouldn't be unopposed to grabbing him on our staff at some point. Double his salary and get him here.

This^^^^ I would have offered him a Co-DC position. Dude can recruit.

That would be a promotion if Bo didn't run the defense.

Not sure what you mean by that.

Jesus, I hope he doesn't read message boards. If we weren't out of it before, the vitriol in this thread would for sure lock us out. So the guy is taking his time. If you we're about to accept a job offer, and then got two job offers that were intriguing, you would look into those right? If he doesn't choose Nebraska, that's his decision, but at least he's weighing everything available to him, rather than waiting until after he signs or is already on campus.

• Fire 1

I say forget this guy. I'm sick of this crap. We all know these high profile players aren't going to SEC schools for anything other than getting to the pros. Forget it! I would take a hundred Lavonte Davids who come in and work their ***es off and go in hard week in week out during practice and the game than kids who come here expecting a starting spot on a platter than leave when they get beat out. If Ben Bradley looks at these boards here's what I can tell you...."If your heart is not at Nebraska, that's fine. Just don't come into our house, wipe your feet on the floor, smile than leave. Don't tell reporters we're the "team to beat" than turn your phone off when we come calling on two separate occasions in the same week. If we aren't what you are looking for, I hope you enjoyed your visit, man up and say you aren't coming here."

Rant over.

a lot of recruits visit and never commit thats kind of the point of taking your visits to see where you want to go

He is just saying man up, and act like a man. Not answering the phone is the chickens way out of things. After hearing that he won't answer or return his phone calls from the coaches and recruiters, I have cooled on this guy. Do we really want a guy that can't be accountable to the coaches?? Maybe there is something else going on here time will tell

I don't blame him for turning his phone off. He has rivals, scout, 247, espn, from EACH SCHOOL and then local newspapers all trying to contact him. His phone literally had to be going off the hook. I agree it's dumb to push back the date of announcing, but turning off your phone to avoid a bunch of media members is not being childish. And it's a dead period, so he wasn't turning off his phone to avoid coaches, they are not permitted to be calling him.

Agree. I'd turn off my phone also.

Jesus, I hope he doesn't read message boards. If we weren't out of it before, the vitriol in this thread would for sure lock us out. So the guy is taking his time. If you we're about to accept a job offer, and then got two job offers that were intriguing, you would look into those right? If he doesn't choose Nebraska, that's his decision, but at least he's weighing everything available to him, rather than waiting until after he signs or is already on campus.

Agreed. Some people overreact. If it isn't pleasing to them, they throw a hissy fit, call the recruit every name under the sun, and don't stop to think about the situation that the football recruit is in.

He's taking his time to make the best choice for him, people. Let's just sit back and hope that he sees Nebraska as being that right choice, because Lord knows we need him.

This is all about admissions. Admissions is the one to blame. Not Ben Bradley.

Blame admissions for him not having the proper classes to enroll?

Yes to the bold part. They haven't accepted it at this point. Not sure why.

Maybe because it doesn't transfer? Maybe he didn't get a C in it. Just because he plays football should not allow him to transfer classes other students transferring in from JUCOs cannot count. Taking these classes and seeing who and where they transfer to is the students responsibility.

Maybe this class he is taking counts at Kentucky and Auburn. Instead of him randomly dropping NU and Mizery he is adding a couple and "saying" we are still in it even though we are both out due to him not be eligible to our schools thanks to a class he took.

Stuff happens and it isn't our Admissions fault he didn't have the correct workload to enroll at NU

• Fire 2