DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Ben Bradley@IamAmbition98

This weekend I will be visiting the University of Kentucky and Auburn before I make my final decision Monday morning!

Hmm. Possibly already knows where he is going to go... Setting a date to announce before finishing visits in which he was already struggling to make a decision... What if he loves both schools... One night to make a BIG decision. Interesting. :o

or he is N.

Momma wants him to stay close to home.

That was the last I had heard.

Think he is taking visits to appease his Mom.

Hopefully its this, and he goes home and tells her that he really didnt like it as much he likes NU. Dont see how he can enroll early either, i think classes start that week...not sure on the rules but it would seem like it would be too late....bet he has to do another semester in JUCO and join the team in may.

That's essentially what I've been told. Told his family has been all over him to come closer to home. He said he "loves" N. Parents said at least explore other options. He said okay, willing to look closer to home but it will take "a lot" to pull him away. Was willing to take a little less of a program to keep parents happy, but still wants it to be "his" decision in the end, even if a school does get a slight boost for location due to family.

Still don't know much about the admissions issue, though.

I also think there is more to the story but I haven't been informed.

That's essentially what I've been told. Told his family has been all over him to come closer to home. He said he "loves" N. Parents said at least explore other options. He said okay, willing to look closer to home but it will take "a lot" to pull him away. Was willing to take a little less of a program to keep parents happy, but still wants it to be "his" decision in the end, even if a school does get a slight boost for location due to family.

Last I heard, it was a Geometry class. Think he will be N on Monday. At least I hope.

Well i really hope he goes with his heart. Hes already been away from home for 2 years, whats another 2 when you will be getting tuteledge(sp) from guys that know what it takes to get to the next level!!! BB, its YOUR choice, nobody elses. You can make momma happy after you get your signing bonus! Kentucky isnt Nebraska, neither is Auburn and they hired a guy that only cares about offense. Think about it.

Last I heard, it was a Geometry class. Think he will be N on Monday. At least I hope.

As of now I consider him SEC bound

Hey Hedley where would consider Bradley committing too?

Said no one ever

• Fire 2

Feel free to consider what you want, and please feel free to not post it.

• Fire 1

Thanks for the info