DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Isn't there a DT out of Utah that was First Team All JUCO that we can go after? I don't remember his name at the moment. Is he still available? When could he sign a LOI?

We gauged his interest, he went to Oregon State. I wasn't a fan. There's a kid from Cali as well we are looking at and haven't offered. He's on the skinny side.

i still have hope but im gonna kinda claim the tired and true 'the longer this goes on the less likely he comes to us' mantra.... i dont know the reasons but i just felt that we were really close... was it the admissions thing?? who knows but i feel our chances have gone way down

Isn't there a DT out of Utah that was First Team All JUCO that we can go after? I don't remember his name at the moment. Is he still available? When could he sign a LOI?

We gauged his interest, he went to Oregon State. I wasn't a fan. There's a kid from Cali as well we are looking at and haven't offered. He's on the skinny side.

Whos the cali kid? And who do you think we get as a jugo dt this year? Couldnt pm ya for some reason.

And most on here are talking about A Moss being a DE but i swear i heard something about moving him to DT. I might be crazy but does anyone else remember hearing this?