DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

So, has anyone heard anything about Bradley?

Deciding between Auburn and Kentucky tomorrow at 10 CT via his twitter account. All signs point to Auburn, has a teammate and good friend who is a OL at Hutch committed there and he said if he commits there that Toby will follow. So it's looking like Auburn gets both of them.

So, has anyone heard anything about Bradley?

Deciding between Auburn and Kentucky tomorrow at 10 CT via his twitter account. All signs point to Auburn, has a teammate and good friend who is a OL at Hutch committed there and he said if he commits there that Toby will follow. So it's looking like Auburn gets both of them.

My money is on the above.

Bradley, a 6-foot-3, 315-pound defensive tackle from Hutchinson Community College, visited Kentucky on Saturday, Auburn on Sunday and plans to choose between the two SEC schools on Monday.

""I'm announcing on Monday morning and sending the papers in," Bradley said. "I already know where I'm going, I'm just waiting until tomorrow to send it in. I have a good feeling about it."

"Everything was leaning toward coming back closer to home," Bradley said. "I was really looking to play SEC football. That's really what narrowed my decision was to play closer to home."

Mom wins.

Bradley, a 6-foot-3, 315-pound defensive tackle from Hutchinson Community College, visited Kentucky on Saturday, Auburn on Sunday and plans to choose between the two SEC schools on Monday.

""I'm announcing on Monday morning and sending the papers in," Bradley said. "I already know where I'm going, I'm just waiting until tomorrow to send it in. I have a good feeling about it."

"Everything was leaning toward coming back closer to home," Bradley said. "I was really looking to play SEC football. That's really what narrowed my decision was to play closer to home."

Mom wins.

No coach regardless of sport can recruit against mom and girlfriends.

Mom wins.

Sad but true.

Mom wins.

Sad but true.

The worst is when mom wants him to go but GF doesn't... Seen that before.

Mom wins.

Sad but true.

Kids. Letting their GF control their future. You have to do what is right for you. Not what is right for your love life. Remember this my young friends.

Kids. Letting their GF control their future. You have to do what is right for you. Not what is right for your love life. Remember this my young friends.

Not to derail the thread, but not sure where I stand on that one. Because doing what's best for your love life could be what's best for you. Just sayin'

Not to derail the thread, but not sure where I stand on that one. Because doing what's best for your love life could be what's best for you. Just sayin'

I understand. Problem is, Ben could be NFL bound. Girls are dime a dozen. Unless you know she is the one. Don't let her affect your choice.

I understand. Problem is, Ben could be NFL bound. Girls are dime a dozen. Unless you know she is the one. Don't let her affect your choice.

You can get to the NFL no matter where you play college ball. Just ask Alfred Morris of the Redskins. He went to FAU.

Mom wins.

Sad but true.

Guys will do whatever they have to to get some poontang.