I would actually like to know more specifically what he didn't like about Barney. I've never been one to continually bash Barney, nor have I been one to say he should not be fired. The only thing that I have to base my opinion of Barney from is the product on the field from his position group, which has been pretty underwhelming for the most part. Is Barney really that much of an idiot, or did Moore just not agree with him?

His gf played a huge role in him leaving and going back to Florida, but from straight from TM it was Barney. He even said he doesn't understand how Bo can put up with him.

He still was clearly upset about how things transpired. And he kept saying stuff like do they even know what it's like to only want one thing and cheer for one team your entire life and not be able to play for the school you grew up loving?

Under different circumstances even with the gf he would probably still be here, but because of Barney and essentially Bo it was dang near impossible for him to stay.

I really doubt any of the fans in the stadium could possibly understand what it feels like to love the team your entire life and then not be able to play for them. Life is just so tough for some people, how could we even imagine?

His gf played a huge role in him leaving and going back to Florida, but from straight from TM it was Barney. He even said he doesn't understand how Bo can put up with him.

He still was clearly upset about how things transpired. And he kept saying stuff like do they even know what it's like to only want one thing and cheer for one team your entire life and not be able to play for the school you grew up loving?

Under different circumstances even with the gf he would probably still be here, but because of Barney and essentially Bo it was dang near impossible for him to stay.

Repost_27b6b1_2967245.jpg

Why is everyone under the assumption that he wanted everything handed to him? Nobody even considers the possibility that he realized he wasn't going to learn anything under assclown Barney Cotton and wanted to get out while he could?

He's a super talented lineman and as long as Florida doesn't have BC Jr running their offensive line, Moore's probably going to have a shot at the NFL. Not only do I respect his decision, I think he probably made the right one.

Why is everyone under the assumption that he wanted everything handed to him? Nobody even considers the possibility that he realized he wasn't going to learn anything under assclown Barney Cotton and wanted to get out while he could?

He's a super talented lineman and as long as Florida doesn't have BC Jr running their offensive line, Moore's probably going to have a shot at the NFL. Not only do I respect his decision, I think he probably made the right one.

I guess Barney had nothing to do with leading this team to the 8th best rushing attack in the country then.

Tyler didn't help his cause by quitting in the middle of the season. That probably has something to do with some of the angst. Most folks probably think that Barney knows SOMETHING, since he has coached the position for 23 years. He's gotta know SOMETHING. For arguments sake say Cotton isn't up on the latest techniques, well there's always Garrison, Stai and Beck. Somebody has to know something. Does it have to be Barney's fault? We agree that Moore is a super talented guy but I don't think it matters who coaches him personally. If he stays healthy and isn't a total screwup he would get a look no matter who coaches him. NFL is always looking for talent. If his whole purpose was to be NFL ready then maybe the whole issue is about goals. Maybe they need someone who will play for their teammates and the little N on the helmet. Best just to chalk it down to personality and goal differences and let it go. I wish he was still a Husker but he made his choice. Good luck to him.