WR James Clark [Ohio State - Signed NLI]

Ed Helms

Look for Jeff Badet to get an offer if Clark decides to stay in Florida, and I would guess there's a high probability of a commit from Badet.

Badet and Walker are good friends, so there is a really good chance he commits if we offer.

Yes sir. Not to mention Badet and Kevin Maurice go to same school, and are really good friends.

650116_o.gif

There are three Floridians visiting this weekend.

Too bad they couldnt come this last weekend. Unseasonably warm and sunny. Upcoming weekend frickin freezing and chance of snow.

Btw, i dont think its any coincidence we are all of a sudden REALLY hitting florida hard. Alot of speed above and under the radar. You can coach football techniques and fundamentals, you cant coach speed. I think when we decided to go B1G our coaches got way too worried about size. Speed still kills.

So now that Florida just received their 5th WR commit of this class, does this make Clark jump a little sooner?

I would think it has to help us as it probably rules out UF as a destination tor him. Im surprised they are taking 4 let alone 5 unless one or two of them are moving to D.

So now that Florida just received their 5th WR commit of this class, does this make Clark jump a little sooner?

I would think it has to help us as it probably rules out UF as a destination tor him. Im surprised they are taking 4 let alone 5 unless one or two of them are moving to D.

It's possible some move to D. I just saw that they had 5 on their list on Scout. I didn't dig too deep.

As i mentioned on other threads, UCLA has something like 8 OL commits so who knows what coaches and recruits are thinking.

It's okay, they will just cut other players on their roster who haven't made an impact.

SEC! SEC! SEC! :sarcasm