What type of Husker fan are you?

Hmmmm, not really sure. Born and raised in Nebraska. Alum. Used to be so attached it would truly ruin my week until at least wednesday if we lost. Have matured. LOVE all things Husker, with perhaps the exception of tiddlywinks, but mostly football. Still bleed red on Saturday's but my life doesn't change with a win or loss. I get involved in some Message board nonsense, but mostly out of boredom than actual belief that my thoughts really matter. And yeah...I do imbibe in the Kool Aid quite regularly. 13 - 0 or 6 - 7...I will love the Huskers.

Same here dude. Same here.

Hedley's a dumpster fire fan.

Well, he's not the only one. we have a sh#t load of them on this board.

Sorry to think we should have standards and sorry we think the program should improve rather than stay stagnant and be happy with 9-10 wins a year. Heaven forbid to think we should win the conference once a while.

I'm a 24/7 fan.

Here is what I laughed at a little bit:

The “Message Board Mafia” Type: We’ve all seen them before. The posters that are privy to inside information not because of their own doing but because of their acquaintances that feel their words are gospel. Challenge their opinions and they will personally attack you with little to no repercussions from the moderators. They may even challenge you to a fight. What a sham.

Hedley, did you write this article?

Sorry to think we should have standards and sorry we think the program should improve rather than stay stagnant and be happy with 9-10 wins a year. Heaven forbid to think we should win the conference once a while.

We improved in greatly in 08, again in 09, and a little more in '10. Yes, we've regressed a little the last two years. Next year could show a lot of progress. The thing is, you talk like every year should be progressing. That's ridiculous. 1972 was regression. 1984 was regression. The sky was falling in 1996. That was funny. 1998 was regression. 2002 was regression. 2004-2007 didnt exist. See what I'm getting at?

Well,

Very few people have problems with standards. They just have problems with your f'ing standards. The team has improved over the last several years. Some just don't care to realize it. like you