We are excellent on offense 5 years with defensive minded guy and defense is our problem...

Averaged 53.5 points and 595 yards of offense allowed in the four losses.

Nebraska scored 30, 38, 31, and 31 in those four losses.

Those Nebraska points make me cringe. If our defense was anything close to what Pelini put together in 2009, all of those games would have likely been blowouts/multiple TD wins...

I applaud Tim Beck. Guy had a big job to do and did it. Improvement by TMart, good crop of backs and Wr's. O-Line needs work and if they were strong we could really be rolling on offense. But as mentioned, when you put up 30 or more points up in 4 losses, it is a defense problem.

I really hope these new defensive guys can play.

I don't think a lot of you guys are taking into account how much switching conferences has hurt the defense. We didn't need linebackers in the big 12 and we recruited a different kind of DT for that league. Bo has addressed these issues in the last two classes. I'm sure some of you here might remember the 90 team. Everybody was pretty down on the team. Osborne made some adjustments with the defense. I.e. switching to the 4-3 and recruiting more speed. 3 years later we were playing for a national title. When your winning 9 or 10 games a year you aren't far away from getting to that level again. It might be different if we were 6 - 6. Bo is a good football coach and with some patience he will get this thing turned around.

• Fire 1

The penalties on offence 3, 15 yard fouls and a few 5's in there to stop drives killed us in the second half. But the fumble after we got the first down leading by 8 and driving was the turnning point, we never got it going again on both sides of the ball. In otherwords defence is not 100 percent to blame for the loss.

I don't think a lot of you guys are taking into account how much switching conferences has hurt the defense. We didn't need linebackers in the big 12 and we recruited a different kind of DT for that league. Bo has addressed these issues in the last two classes. I'm sure some of you here might remember the 90 team. Everybody was pretty down on the team. Osborne made some adjustments with the defense. I.e. switching to the 4-3 and recruiting more speed. 3 years later we were playing for a national title. When your winning 9 or 10 games a year you aren't far away from getting to that level again. It might be different if we were 6 - 6. Bo is a good football coach and with some patience he will get this thing turned around.

+1 I think the transition was harder than anybody thought it would be.

these DT wouldnt be any good in the BIG12 Rome and Randle just shouldnt be on the field definetly not as starters, i'm sure they're great guys off of it and i appreciate the effort they put in but i hope this next group of guys can be leaps and bounds better than rome, randle, guy and williams

• Fire 1