2012 Season Recap/Highlight Video

That run of Rex's at the end is a perfect example of everything he is/does. Wow!

It is, man I miss him already. I just wish the tough runs at I@wa were included somehow. That run for a 1st with have of the UI defense on his back was the best run of the season IMO.

That run of Rex's at the end is a perfect example of everything he is/does. Wow!

It is, man I miss him already. I just wish the tough runs at I@wa were included somehow. That run for a 1st with have of the UI defense on his back was the best run of the season IMO.

I thought he would re-injure his knee on that play. When superman bounced up ready for more I felt more confident that he was back.

That run is in the video.

Excellent video. Loved it, and the Asthenia IS perfect. Couldn't have done it much better. Cool thing i noticed watching it just now is Martinez @ 9:11 scuffling with GA's #36. Never noticed that before-in the video or while I've watched that game. Was that directly after the last pick?

Excellent video. Loved it, and the Asthenia IS perfect. Couldn't have done it much better. Cool thing i noticed watching it just now is Martinez @ 9:11 scuffling with GA's #36. Never noticed that before-in the video or while I've watched that game. Was that directly after the last pick?

Yep. Right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S-T0sPmEsIs#t=8793s

• 3 weeks later...

Yep. Right here:

http://www.youtube.c...sPmEsIs#t=8793s

Love that clip. Taylor has that fire in him. Loved the next shot, Taylor is chill and #36 looks like he's explaining why a QB was handling him.

• 1 month later...

I just saw your request for a PM with tips/plug-ins. Honestly, by now your skill no doubt has surpassed the majority of the resources I would have provided. I can dig through my stuff tonight and tab my friends who work in production for some better locations for information.

• 4 weeks later...