WR Quincy Adeboyejo [Ole Miss Commit]

I think we sit pretty good at WR, getting this guy would just be a bonus and to be honest I'd rather get Clark.

I'd rather see us stretch on an OL or two than take another WR unless it's a Dorial-Green type of guy. I think we take two WRs next year - but the trenches are our issues right now. All our energy should be going there IMO.

Agree. As far as WR goes, I would pursue Clark because athletically he's a freak, but other than that I'd be focusing on OL, DL, DB and TE to fill out the class.

Interesting twitter timeline right now, tweeting pictures from a&m message boards of people saying that it was ok he de committed because he wasn't that good or didn't need him anyway. Especially since tony Stevens just de committed from a&m as well in favor of auburn, wonder if they were trying to come back around for him

• Fire 1

Interesting twitter timeline right now, tweeting pictures from a&m message boards of people saying that it was ok he de committed because he wasn't that good or didn't need him anyway. Especially since tony Stevens just de committed from a&m as well in favor of auburn, wonder if they were trying to come back around for him

Interesting, this is why i jump on people for saying things like this. Recruits and players read the forums, especially this one. Also why i think we struggle with Oline commits (Barney bashing) but thats for a different thread.

• Fire 2

Did he take it down? I'm not seeing this.

Did he take it down? I'm not seeing this.

Ya he must have they were right around the time of his tweet about Johnny manziel