Marvin Sanders

Couldnt imagine that their defense being worse than our '07 edition having anything to do with it. Not to mention, Monte is out as DC, so there's probably going to be a massive revamping of their defensive staff. With as much talent as they have, there's no excuse USC's defense should be as consistenly bad as is has been.

Expect him too possibly land at FAU with Carl.... He won't have any problems finding a job....

Didn't he leave FAU to go to USC?

I believe he was at FAU as a DC, basically finished out the season and went to USC as a DB Coach.

He will more than likely find a job here soon though.

Don't quote me on this but I think he got hired as the DC at FAU, was only their for one to two months then took the job at USC.

• Fire 1

Expect him too possibly land at FAU with Carl.... He won't have any problems finding a job....

I believe he was at FAU as a DC, basically finished out the season and went to USC as a DB Coach.

Don't quote me on this but I think he got hired as the DC at FAU, was only their for one to two months then took the job at USC.

I think Polar is right on this one. This was Carl's first season as Head Coach down there.

I think Polar is right on this one. This was Carl's first season as Head Coach down there.

Thats exactly what I said. He was at FAU as a DC, finished out the season and went to USC as a DB coach. From December to February '12 he was at FAU.

Thats exactly what I said. He was at FAU as a DC, finished out the season and went to USC as a DB coach. From December to February '12 he was at FAU.

but finished out what season? He never took part in coaching a game there. Was he even there that long? I thought it was just weeks.

He won't be coaching here. Ain't gonna happen.

but finished out what season? He never took part in coaching a game there. Was he even there that long? I thought it was just weeks.

Why get so technical? Season isn't over until the bowl games are finished (at least in my opinion).

Why get so technical? Season isn't over until the bowl games are finished (at least in my opinion).

It is considered over when you aren't in a bowl game though. Nebraskas season ended after their bowl game not after Alabamas.