angry

MichiganMan

This is bullsh#t and shouldnt be allowed to happen. Want a neutral site game? Make the CCG or a bowl game. I wanna see the likes of Penn St, Michigan, and Ohio St in frickin Lincoln. I dont want to drive to kansas City. i wont drive to Cleveland. This is just stuped. Talk about watering down the passion and intensity of college football.

Which is why it should be up to the team who gets 5 home games to decide which one isn't played at home to make sure the fans get the best games possible.

This is bullsh#t and shouldnt be allowed to happen. Want a neutral site game? Make the CCG or a bowl game. I wanna see the likes of Penn St, Michigan, and Ohio St in frickin Lincoln. I dont want to drive to kansas City. i wont drive to Cleveland. This is just stuped. Talk about watering down the passion and intensity of college football.

Which is why it should be up to the team who gets 5 home games to decide which one isn't played at home to make sure the fans get the best games possible.

Or just give them the option whether they want to do it or not period. We get 5 home conference games this year and only 4 next year. Too bad. I just dont like this situation. My opinion only.

Fingers crossed that the Husker's get a neutral game in Texas. Preferably Dallas.

Glad to see the Big10 is following our lead, we've been doing this on and off for a century and now it's pretty much a given. The best way is to go to a "neutral" site in good recruiting territory where you are the de facto home team. We'll be playing Arizona State in Dallas but Jonestown should be nearly devoid of Sundevils. They won't mind because it will be like one of their own home games by midway through the third quarter.

I couldn't agree more. I loved it when Nebraska and Notre Dame did this very thing and had a neutral site game in South Bend.

tumblr_l3yrm2zwUG1qzaea0o1_500.jpg

Some neutral sites draw better than others.

D'oh/ Dec 1st 2012 google please.

Fingers crossed that the Husker's get a neutral game in Texas. Preferably Dallas.

Glad to see the Big10 is following our lead, we've been doing this on and off for a century and now it's pretty much a given. The best way is to go to a "neutral" site in good recruiting territory where you are the de facto home team. We'll be playing Arizona State in Dallas but Jonestown should be nearly devoid of Sundevils. They won't mind because it will be like one of their own home games by midway through the third quarter.

Well, the Big 10 is not following your lead on everything ..........the last I checked, the majority of girlfriends of Big 10 players are still living, and are, in fact...........REAL !

So your point is that Nebraska has more fans in Indianapolis than Notre Dame has fans in South Bend? :dunno

And you sold it with a link to Bleacher Report.

Nay, there were more empty seats in Indianapolis than Huskers in SB. At least our fence sitters made a husker bucks.

And, of course, all those empty seats - which was from the 2011 B1G Championship game between Wisconsin and Michigan St. - are due to Husker fans?

So your point is that Nebraska has more fans in Indianapolis than Notre Dame has fans in South Bend? :dunno

Nay, there were more empty seats in Indianapolis than Huskers in SB. At least our fence sitters made a husker bucks.

And, of course, all those empty seats - which was from the 2011 B1G Championship game between Wisconsin and Michigan St. - are due to Husker fans?

Touche, glad you caught that.

I have the jpgs from 2012 but can't find online links.

Touche, glad you caught that.

I have the jpgs from 2012 but can't find online links.

Just bustin' your chops. :D