D'Andre Fuller

Amac3309

Looks good to me. Doesn't have the speed of Clark, but not many do. He is still very fast. He is very elusive too, something Clark didn't show. He makes those little changes of direction at full speed very well. Very suprised this kid doesn't have an offer to at least some of the "other" Texas schools. They have like 100 universities for crying out loud. Definitely a kid who will need to be in the weight room for a few years to be able to hold up on the perimeter, but that is a luxury we can afford with the depth we have right now. A lot of upside with Mr. Fuller. Hope he gets an offer.

This is the kind of kid it seems like a Kstate takes and they just flat out make plays. If he really runs a 4.44 that's damn fast, question is: at 165 lbs can he hold up in the B1G?

I like him, he's a scrapper

If he can put on 15-20 pounds, I think he'd be just fine. Wes Welker survives the NFL at 5'9" 185 and the B1G is nowhere near the NFL

This is one of those situations where one of two things is happening:

1) The coaching staff thinks they may have found a real gem that is under the radar. If this is the case, I am surprised that someone really is this far under the radar this late in the process.

2) They are thinking about making a stretch and getting him to come in and hopefully he turns out to be some thing. If this is the case, this is where I would hope they would take a chance on a more local kid.

1) The coaching staff thinks they may have found a real gem that is under the radar. If this is the case, I am surprised that someone really is this far under the radar this late in the process.

2) They are thinking about making a stretch and getting him to come in and hopefully he turns out to be some thing. If this is the case, this is where I would hope they would take a chance on a more local kid.

Looks like his recruitment has blown up a little in the last month. Offers from Texas Tech and Kentucky recently and had 4 schools do in homes with him in the same day. You gotta think there would be some intrest otherwise why such a late offer.

Looks like his recruitment has blown up a little in the last month. Offers from Texas Tech and Kentucky recently and had 4 schools do in homes with him in the same day. You gotta think there would be some intrest otherwise why such a late offer.

Well, if Kentucky wants him he has to be good. Is it wrong to hate a team that sucks so bad, and will continue to suck? Kentucky is the on par with UCLA hate right now for me. Sorry Stoops and Marrow, you will be out of jobs within 4 years, and I predict you will only make it to 1 bowl game in that time with a 6-6 record.