WR Donald Gage [Houston - Signed NLI]

Lil' Red

Wow. His level of competition was black players. Thanks for bringing the level of intelligence of Husker Board down several notches.

haha. It was a joke, dude. Lighten up. He played in Louisiana, so yes, I would assume that a majority of his competition was athletic (black)

Look. I just thought it was a tasteless comment. I would think that if the player looked at this, they cold be turned off by the comment. I am all for comments based on their play, good or bad, but race should not be part of it. Joking or otherwise. I don't want to get into a pissing contest about it. What was said was said and we should get back to discussing the player on his thread.

• Fire 5

Wow. His level of competition was black players. Thanks for bringing the level of intelligence of Husker Board down several notches.

haha. It was a joke, dude. Lighten up. He played in Louisiana, so yes, I would assume that a majority of his competition was athletic (black)

Look. I just thought it was a tasteless comment. I would think that if the player looked at this, they cold be turned off by the comment. I am all for comments based on their play, good or bad, but race should not be part of it. Joking or otherwise. I don't want to get into a pissing contest about it. What was said was said and we should get back to discussing the player on his thread.

Dude, it's not 1860 anymore. Funny how people are okay with reverse discrimination but can't take a light-hearted joke. Throw your sensitivity out the window, buddy. If I didn't like black people and showed it by saying something more abrasive, maybe you could react like you did. But I actually really enjoy black people and respect them, so it's seriously a non-issue IMO.