WR Donald Gage [Houston - Signed NLI]

Lil' Red

I thought this thread was about Donald Gage's interest with the Nebraska offer and a possible official visit? The rest of you can go debate whatever it is you are wasting your time with some other place.

It didn't need to be a debate but I agree with you.

Moral of the story is, this kid's tape looks really freakin' good. He looks a little bigger than 170 I thought.

I thought this thread was about Donald Gage's interest with the Nebraska offer and a possible official visit? The rest of you can go debate whatever it is you are wasting your time with some other place.

It didn't need to be a debate but I agree with you.

Moral of the story is, this kid's tape looks really freakin' good. He looks a little bigger than 170 I thought.

It's funny how a semi-probably-not-even-racist comment can be blown out of context.... Hell, it was kind of a compliment on his part....

Anyways, the kid looks fast, and I love the first play on the highlight. I saw that play, and immediately walked out of the room yelling "That's all I need too see"....

• Fire 2

I only watched about 4min of the video but it looks like he had most of success out of the backfield on the swing passes. I wanted to see a little more of the down field stuff. On the other hand I would LOVE if Beck ran that play with Jamal Turner I think that would work wonders with Bell and Enunwa blocking down field ahead of him.

I only watched about 4min of the video but it looks like he had most of success out of the backfield on the swing passes. I wanted to see a little more of the down field stuff. On the other hand I would LOVE if Beck ran that play with Jamal Turner I think that would work wonders with Bell and Enunwa blocking down field ahead of him.

I really liked the fact that they ran a lot of swing passes out to him, but then they had him fake the quick out and head up field for the TD. Looked like a pretty scary athlete to try and cover.

I really liked the fact that they ran a lot of swing passes out to him, but then they had him fake the quick out and head up field for the TD. Looked like a pretty scary athlete to try and cover.

No doubt. He ran that play twice to the endzone. He looked awesome on those plays. The minute the CB turned his hips it was over.