Bo's 2013 Signing Day Presser

knapplc

Heard and Rome not a part of program anymore....

Outstanding. Our defense next season will be just stellar.

He wasn't exactly a difference maker....

Yet he was still a critical member of the defensive line at the end of the season. We had NO defensive tackle depth last year and added 0 JUCO DT prospects for immediate playing time. Difference maker or not, we needed him for depth.

And, yet....if he has the wrong attitude and isn't committed to doing what the coaches want and working hard, it is addition by subtraction. This supposedly was a mutual split. Meaning, Bo thinks it is better that he is at another program too.

I'm excited about the young guys. I'm excited about next year and actually expect our defense to be pretty dang good.

Talking about one kid that ended up not coming here after being recruited, and saying he got caught up in the recruiting process and not focusing on what was important, and Bo thinks it's not going to work that well for him.

Priest willis? Quincy Russell?

Walker? I'd guess that was Bo's chance to finally get a shot at him after the bull sh#t he pulled.

Bo and the staff are very consistent from the day they meet the staff until they graduate. The best guys are going to play, and they get that by competing. That isn't going to change. We're going to lose some kids, but that's not going to change. The kids who walk out on the field are going to have earned it.

Bulls#!^. Way too much smoke about Bo's doghouse to believe this.

:sarcasm

Talking about one kid that ended up not coming here after being recruited, and saying he got caught up in the recruiting process and not focusing on what was important, and Bo thinks it's not going to work that well for him.

Priest willis? Quincy Russell?

Walker? I'd guess that was Bo's chance to finally get a shot at him after the bull sh#t he pulled.

I can't remember the kids name, but wasn't there a highly touted kid that we offered but he hit a police officer and got in trouble?

Drake Martinez will start at Safety. He's talented. Bo didn't want to pressure him because his brother's here. He wanted him to make the best decision for Drake, and Bo thinks maybe he was a little too hands-off. It started getting close to the end and Bo got on the phone and they made the decision that this was the place for him.

Maybe BEGIN would be a better word. LOL

Just typing what Bo's saying.

Knapplc; I wasn't hammering on your words but Bo's choice of words. But for the most part, Bo is coming across very well from what I am hearing. LOL at the pole comment he made, how do you run into a pole that hard and head first unless it was in the weight room and was a military press bar?

Knapplc; I wasn't hammering on your words but Bo's choice of words. But for the most part, Bo is coming across very well from what I am hearing. LOL at the pole comment he made, how do you run into a pole that hard and head first unless it was in the weight room and was a military press bar?

Maybe he was doing a cage drill without a helmet.

I really want to watch this when I get home. From Knapplc's posts, this is one of the best pressers I've heard from Bo. Very revealing.

He exuded a quiet confidence the whole time. I think he is really proud of this class he's put together, and he was open and honest about everything. He seemed to wear his emotions on his sleeve today, talking about Heard I think he genuinley likes the kid and wants him here but Heard doesn't feel the same right now, and talking about Rome he seemed a little agitated like he has a beef with him.

I really want to watch this when I get home. From Knapplc's posts, this is one of the best pressers I've heard from Bo. Very revealing.

He exuded a quiet confidence the whole time. I think he is really proud of this class he's put together, and he was open and honest about everything. He seemed to wear his emotions on his sleeve today, talking about Heard I think he genuinley likes the kid and wants him here but Heard doesn't feel the same right now, and talking about Rome he seemed a little agitated like he has a beef with him.

I agree Zrod, it feels like we saw the real Bo. The Bo that we have all been waiting for. Someone who is proud to be here, proud of his kids and isn't afraid to show his feelings and thoughts.

No one really wants to see Heard go, so I can see why he was the way he was. Now for Rome, who isn't agitated with the kid. Someone more talented would have filled his shoes anyway.

I agree Zrod, it feels like we saw the real Bo. The Bo that we have all been waiting for. Someone who is proud to be here, proud of his kids and isn't afraid to show his feelings and thoughts.

No one really wants to see Heard go, so I can see why he was the way he was. Now for Rome, who isn't agitated with the kid. Someone more talented would have filled his shoes anyway.

He supposedly has the talent. It is very likely that with his lack of production last year, we saw his lack of commitment.

He supposedly has the talent. It is very likely that with his lack of production last year, we saw his lack of commitment.

Supposedly is the key word. From what I saw before he left and after he came back, he was no better.

Supposedly is the key word. From what I saw before he left and after he came back, he was no better.

Aside from a depth perspective, Rome is no loss.... Was going to be pushed aside by the young guys eventually anyways....