Carr vs Callahan

Rivals.com

Nebraska fans should be honored to play us...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you beat us in a bowl game, it jump starts your run to the national championship game the next year... just ask USC or Texas.

And Michigan fans should be happy because there is a very good chance that for the first time in a long time, Lloyd has a good chance to outcoach his opponent, Callahan.

That's pretty funny :) Coach Carr has managed to coach his team down from a BCS Bowl to the Alamo, so I don't know if Coach Bridges can top that.

I dunno, he turned a Super Bowl team into a 4-12 team, and turned a top 20, 10-3 team into a 5-6 team.

Beat that, Carr :thumbs

That's pretty funny :)  Coach Carr has managed to coach his team down from a BCS Bowl to the Alamo, so I don't know if Coach Bridges can top that.

I dunno, he turned a Super Bowl team into a 4-12 team, and turned a top 20, 10-3 team into a 5-6 team.

puke.gif

And would you mind telling me how Norv Turner is doing there now. Hmm, perhaps everything doesn't revolve around the coach, maybe players and attitudes have something to do with it :wacko:

And would you mind telling me how Norv Turner is doing there now. Hmm, perhaps everything doesn't revolve around the coach, maybe players and attitudes have something to do with it :wacko:

Yeah, if billy c could cause that much damage in Oakland in that short of time, just imagine what NU will look like when he is gone. :bang:bang

Rivals.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you beat us in a bowl game, it jump starts your run to the national championship game the next year... just ask USC or Texas.

And Michigan fans should be happy because there is a very good chance that for the first time in a long time, Lloyd has a good chance to outcoach his opponent, Callahan.

That's pretty funny :) Coach Carr has managed to coach his team down from a BCS Bowl to the Alamo, so I don't know if Coach Bridges can top that.

Yeah, that's right

Single handedly, too. :sarcasm

:dis

============

As I said before, both teams should be honored to play each other. People seem to so easily forget that football is a privledge, and not a guarentee.

Rivals.com

My middle fingure is up at you right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf:wtf

Do you not know what kind of changes we are going through. Are yoy that freaking blind?

Have a nice day

Rivals.com

...and then took a 5-6 team and made them into a 7-4 team. :wacko:

Yeah, if billy c could cause that much damage in Oakland in that short of time, just imagine what NU will look like when he is gone. :bang:bang

:rollin:rollin:rollin No.... you better stop... that is too funny. You had to be blind to see what was happening prior to the coaching change, and you have to be blind to see that the program is turning a corner now. i hope you are willing to eat words. Because i know i am if you are indeed correct, Nostradamus.

Ahhh, the ignorance......

I suppose Andy Reid is a terrible coach as well, seeing as his team is horrid this year and were just embarrassed on MNF? Dumb, dumb, dumb argument that will not get a response.

Ahhh, the ignorance......

I suppose Andy Reid is a terrible coach as well, seeing as his team is horrid this year and were just embarrassed on MNF? Dumb, dumb, dumb argument that will not get a response.

how many players did BC lose after he went to the superbowl, i dont know, but if your gonna use andy reid as an example i was just kinda interested for comparason sake. BC did take a 9-3/10-3 husker team to 5-6 personally i thought that was kind of an exteme drop, but im willing to "wait and see", but unlike many of you im just not sold yet. i havent seen any consistancy from his two years, and that is my biggest concern. i asked for some progress this year and received it, but i want more next year, no big losses in the confrence would be nice, even though that may be tough against texas. many of you have talked about the progress you have seen, and i agree i have seen some, but it needs to be alot more consistant before ill agree that things have turned around.