Hits to the head ejection

No point in arguing....you have your own opinion and I have over two decades of watching experience.

Things may be skewed from your mom's basement television with your bicycle helmet on.

Poor child, hate being wrong do you? Sucks to be you. Maybe your mommy can help support you some more!

My mom died in a freak meth accident.

Is that why you need to ask how to raise kids on Huskerboard? I mean, the question you asked about the age your children should be to leave them know about something is such a daunting task that all mothers struggle with.

No point in arguing....you have your own opinion and I have over two decades of watching experience.

Things may be skewed from your mom's basement television with your bicycle helmet on.

Poor child, hate being wrong do you? Sucks to be you. Maybe your mommy can help support you some more!

Is that why you need to ask how to raise kids on Huskerboard? I mean, the question you asked about the age your children should be to leave them know about something is such a daunting task that all mothers struggle with.

tumblr_lyak5dW5wS1r0hhq6o1_500.gif

punctuation(2).jpg

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

• Fire 2

Uhh so lame. No wonder they are protecting head injures, I'm getting a damn brain injury reading these last posts

Get some neck machines and strengthening those neck muscles. A recent study showed neck muscle strength impacts the risk of a concussion. That way when you come across lame, petty arguments like this it will lower your risk of a concussion.

Also, they better be damned well prepared to properly interpret when it's actually the HITEE'S fault that head to head contact took place, hence, Mrs. Gabbert.

He did not TARGET Gabi's head, even though helmet to helmet happened. Maybe the offensive play should be ejected if his actions cause the contact.

Also, they better be damned well prepared to properly interpret when it's actually the HITEE'S fault that head to head contact took place, hence, Mrs. Gabbert.

He did not TARGET Gabi's head, even though helmet to helmet happened. Maybe the offensive play should be ejected if his actions cause the contact.

You may have misunderstood me or I am misunderstanding you, but, that is the point I'm making. It is 100% Gabberts fault that head to head happened. Osborne wouldve laid him out with his shoulder but Blaine hunches down and shows his head at the last split second.

You may have misunderstood me or I am misunderstanding you, but, that is the point I'm making. It is 100% Gabberts fault that head to head happened. Osborne wouldve laid him out with his shoulder but Blaine hunches down and shows his head at the last split second.

I agree with you. Hence my last sentence