WR Bo Hines [North Carolina State Commit]

He's got a little work to do when it comes to running routes and polishing his game, but overall he's a solid athlete and would make a nice addition to our WR corp.

He's def not a Jamal or Kenny type of WR, but more of a Swift or Peterson type.

He's got a little work to do when it comes to running routes and polishing his game, but overall he's a solid athlete and would make a nice addition to our WR corp.

He's def not a Jamal or Kenny type of WR, but more of a Swift or Peterson type.

Not bad company to be compared with either.

Agree, not saying he's the next Nathaniel Swift but he's in the same mold.

• 4 weeks later...

Not impressed either...not exactly by the numbers he puts up...but his form/execution. Also, the benching had me worried...keep training like that if you want to wear out your CNS and tendons...IMO...the body can only put up with so many sets to failure in a workout...esp. concentric muscular failure that he is exhibiting. He's young and he'll prob figure it out. I was putting up pretty good numbers in highschool and I rarely trained to failure. When I did, it was only a few sets a workout. Other than that...looks like a solid athlete! NEB can definitely take him! It looks like he has great work ethic and is willing to learn and get better.