Spring Practice Updates

If you would like to mock me please go to the shed

Mock you? I am almost pretty positive you didn't say that in any previous posts. I am not going to sit here and argue like you want.

I don't want to argue though....just pointing out that the statement was not implying Imani was as fast as Martinez...

Mock you? I am almost pretty positive you didn't say that in any previous posts. I am not going to sit here and argue like you want.

I don't want to argue though....just pointing out that the statement was not implying Imani was as fast as Martinez...

Never said he was as fast as Martinez buddy. I said he was close to Martinez's speed.

So let me break down on how I read this...

Abdullah is out with a knee injury...

Abdullah is up there in speed with Martinez, NOT AS FAST AS MARTINEZ...

With Cross losing weight and now taking the 1st team snaps, in place of Abdullah, there is no speed difference....

That to me, would mean Cross is right up there with Abdullah's speed, which would be close to Martinez. Martinez isn't a fast 5 step guy, he has more top end than anything.

Never said he was as fast as Martinez buddy. I said he was close to Martinez's speed.

So let me break down on how I read this...

Abdullah is out with a knee injury...

Abdullah is up there in speed with Martinez, NOT AS FAST AS MARTINEZ...

With Cross losing weight and now taking the 1st team snaps, in place of Abdullah, there is no speed difference....

That to me, would mean Cross is right up there with Abdullah's speed, which would be close to Martinez. Martinez isn't a fast 5 step guy, he has more top end than anything.

Ummm Martinez is an acceleration freak. Watch his sports science segment on YouTube.

I also don't see Imani running with Abdullah. Imani is a big man and lacked speed last season. Don't see how he could go from that to "close" to Martinez speed.

I don't think he meant Imani was as nearly as fast as him. Lol Martinez is one of the fastest guys in the country and nothing against Imani but he won't ever be in that league

Your right like usual Hedley.

He was, Nebraskafaninwin....I mean HuskNatioPri...

You probably should have posted this in the shed....just sayin

I don't think he meant Imani was as nearly as fast as him. Lol Martinez is one of the fastest guys in the country and nothing against Imani but he won't ever be in that league

Your right like usual Hedley.

He was, Nebraskafaninwin....I mean HuskNatioPri...

You probably should have posted this in the shed....just sayin

You guys need to stop arguing with Hedley....he didn't say anything tonight that should result in an argument.