Other Than Pelini, Replace 2 Coaches

Repace 2 Coaches  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You are given the option to replace 2 coaches other than Bo Pelini. Must be a logical decision (Ex: There is a 0% chance Chip Kelly replaces Tim Beck as offensive coordinator, the move has to be possible). If you cant replace bo then replacing defensive coordinator John Papuchis is useless.

I'll go with Recruiting coordinator and offensive line coach. Ed Orgeron (usc) as RC and Steve Greatwood (oregon) as OL coach. Oregon's rushing attack has been unstoppable, have to credit their offensive line for getting it done

I decided to replace Ross Els with BYU's Kelly Poppinga. I always like the way their linebackers play. I couldn't decide on another one so I picked D Coordinator even though you said it was pointless. I disagree, if JP was replaced by say a young Marcel Marceau the play relay from Bo to the defense would be much more fun to watch.

I voted other as I'd replace Tim Miles and John Cook. I'd replace them with much lesser talented coaches as they are taking away to much attention from the football team. For those who don't get it heres your hint :sarcasm

Honestly i'd replace Barney Cotton with the oline coach from either Alabama or LSU. Maybe even the dline coach for either of the same schools. Alabama and LSU always seem to have a physical dominate line on either side of the ball.

Last year, I didn't see significant gains in our Defensive players, and they look fatigued a lot. This, I would blame on Dobson. This year could be different, but if I had to choose, as of right now, I would get rid of our TE's Coach and S&C Coach.

TE's coach for Steve Greatwood, if he would be interested in leaving the Ducks. He would have his significant role in the Offensive Line as well. Garrison and Greatwood would be a great combination for a domination O-line.

S&C Coach- Elliot Husle would be a great guy to have as our S&C. Joel Jamieson would also be a great candidate.

This isn't a bash at Dobson, as I like the guy. I am just disappointed in the energy and strength we had on defense. Was there not enough attention on defense, or was it just a lack of talent? I am not sure, but just my analysis.

Art Kehoe at OL wouldn't be bad either.

Wish Defensive coordinator was an option. There's more to that than just what Bo Pelini covers. Wouldn't hurt to replace it with more of a prolific name for recruiting purposes.

Oh yeah, like Kevin Steele. Or Mike Stoops. Them would be huge wins.

(not serious).

I think we're fine with Papuchis. Just give the guys some time, and, for christ's sake, some talent.

I voted for special teams, simply because my opinion is that LB coach, RC, and Special teams coordinator is too much for one plate (Ells). Not necessarily hire a new guy, but give the ST duties to someone else. The other I picked was Oline, but I have not idea where to go with that as far as a new coach. it was chosen becasue of a lack of options. Every other phase showed enough solid play and/or improvement to hold steady.

I know. I'm doing it wrong.