Impressive time miles

I am very high on miles and he yet again made a further impression on me tonight. I was eating down in the haymarket celebrating a buddies birthday. We were sitting by a window when all of the sudden Miles walked by. I usually try not to make a scene out of local lincoln celebs but my emotions got the best of me. I knocked at the window at him and gave him a fist pump. Miles turned his whole body at us and smiled and gave a double fist pump back. Such a fan favorite and i hope he can keep doing what he is doing and turn us around!

I am very high on miles and he yet again made a further impression on me tonight. I was eating down in the haymarket celebrating a buddies birthday. We were sitting by a window when all of the sudden Miles walked by. I usually try not to make a scene out of local lincoln celebs but my emotions got the best of me. I knocked at the window at him and gave him a fist pump. Miles turned his whole body at us and smiled and gave a double fist pump back. Such a fan favorite and i hope he can keep doing what he is doing and turn us around!

cool-story-bro.gif