WR Saeed Blacknall [Penn State - Signed LOI]

Player: Saeed Blacknall

Hometown: Manalapan, NJ

School: Manalapan

Position: WR

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 200

Offers: Boston Coll., California, Clemson, Connecticut, Florida St., Georgia Tech, Illinois, LSU, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio St., Old Dominion, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Southern Miss, Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Wisconsin

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

***Highlights***

hudl

• 2 months later...
We really need to root for Lsu here. It would help us get our foot in the door with Cameron sims. And it keeps blacknail from playing for Ohio st

+1 Agreed. Would love to get Sims into our backyard, while keeping Blacknall out of Ohio St's. I know we are out of it for Blacknall, but this is exactly why I have been keeping tabs on Blacknall.

We really need to root for Lsu here. It would help us get our foot in the door with Cameron sims. And it keeps blacknail from playing for Ohio st

Good point, this one could affect us. LSU lists two wr commits. Getting Blacknall likely closes their wr class and keeps them off Sams. Plus ya we don't need OSU getting any better.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Glad to see northern kids choose big ten over SEC. Need that to happen more to raise the talent level of the league.

Exactly. When we aren't an option, I don't mind the highly skilled players choosing another B1G school. While it sucks seeing them go to OSU/Michigan particularly, can't hurt to have some stars in the league.

• 5 months later...

Changed his commitment to Penn State.

This is a huge reason, along with money, Franklin went to PSU. I'm sure this kid wanted to play for Franklin and go to Vandy but probably couldn't qualify academically. Now at PSU he can qualify. I don't know this for a fact, just a guess.