ATH Raymond Wingo [Missouri Commit]

Hell of an athlete , would be great to close on another Missouri guy and establish a strong presence in the only state around us that has more than a few good guys per year.

I think we'll get Newell next month, so that will be three. Wingo would be nice, too.

Newell is from Kansas bruh

Yep. I was thinking Brian Wallace.

I see a ton of potential there, he will be good no doubt. We need two thou, and I think he's our best option, mostly based on location. Don't see us pulling our other targets from the west coast.

This staff's talent is unearthing elite talent, so while I agree Wingo looks like one of the better prospects right now (Parrker Westphal may be mentioned but seems most likely committing to Michigan), you never know who Nebraska will find. For example, I don't think anyone knew much about Mosley until his offer/commitment.

• 3 weeks later...

Named his final six:

Arkansas, Tennessee, Nebraska, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan State

He will not take any visits during his football season and is very focused on high school.

Also explains that he'll probably end up committing on signing day or the day before.

So we'll have to wait on Wingo.

This might be good as I think he is probably an Arkansas lean right now, but if we can have a great season and Ark. struggles some then that might tip the tables.

If last season didn't turn him away, no way this year will.

With a new staff you can pitch "new hope" all day long.

• 3 weeks later...