Boston Marathon Explosions

I don't have to play it, I've been there, done that, and I own the t-shirt.

Super. Somehow I forgot that only police officers and (present and former) members of our military are the only ones who keep us safe. ;)

But what you still failed to understand is that how can you tell somebody they're not doing a good job, when you've never done the job yourself?

I didn't say that anyone was doing a bad job.

Is anybody following The Jester on twitter?

Dude has been posting all sorts of stuff trying to link all of these people to the 2 brothers. I don't know if any of it is true, but it's an interesting read.

(h/t to ADS for recommending The Jester)

Is anybody following The Jester on twitter?

Dude has been posting all sorts of stuff trying to link all of these people to the 2 brothers. I don't know if any of it is true, but it's an interesting read.

(h/t to ADS for recommending The Jester)

Definitely have been following it. At the very least, the guys he's been harrassing are major douche bags.

Yep. At least two charged with obstruction of justice. Sounds like all three are/were college students.

Wow, they are accused of taking computers and other equipment from #2's apartment following the bombings.

@stevenportnoy 9m

FBI: New suspects "decided to throw the backpack and fireworks into the trash because they did not want Tsarnaev to get into trouble."

How colossally stupid do you have to be to do something like this? I don't care if this dude is your friend, you don't dispose of evidence. These idiots had to be watching the news, had to know what was going on. If they "didn't want him to get in trouble" like this reporter alleges then they certainly knew he did the bombing.

Utter fools. They deserve whatever punishment they have coming.

EDIT - here's a link to the allegations against these guys. LINK

A criminal complaint unsealed in federal court in Massachusetts on Wednesday accuses two men, Dias Kadyrbayev and Azamat Tazhayakov, of conspiracy to obstruct justice for knowingly "destroying, concealing, and covering up objects" belonging to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing. The objects in question were a backpack containing fireworks and a laptop computer.

I don't have to play it, I've been there, done that, and I own the t-shirt.

Super. Somehow I forgot that only police officers and (present and former) members of our military are the only ones who keep us safe. ;)

They're not, but when the sh*t is hitting the fan, they're usually the guys running towards the disaster instead of away from it...

I don't care if your my bestest friend, I am not helping you cover up a terrorist attack, but then again if your my best friend I hope I would know if you are gonna be a terrorist. So maybe they know about this way before it happened.

The absolute only thing that would make sense in this is if these guys knew there was something on the computer that would tell authorities that they knew about the plans before it happened.

If that isn't the case, these three might be the stupidest people in America.

• Fire 1