Boston Marathon Explosions

• 2 weeks later...

(CBS News) The FBI was involved in what it called a "violent confrontation" in Orlando, Fla., early Wednesday that killed a man with ties to the older brother suspected in last month's deadly terrorist bombing at the Boston Marathon.

CBS News senior correspondent John Miller, a former FBI assistant director, reported on "CBS This Morning" that the man, Ibragim Todashev, was friends with Tamerlan Tsarnaev, a suspect in the attack that killed three people and injured more than 260 others.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57585638/boston-bombing-suspects-friend-ibrahim-todashev-killed-in-fbi-shootout/

• 1 month later...

Accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty today to all 30 counts against him as he made his first appearance since he was taken into custody, wounded and bleeding after a police firefight in April.

Dzhokhar is accused of working with his brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, to set off a pair of bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon April 15, killing three and injuring more than 260 others. Prosecutors said the pair also murdered an MIT police officer.

ABC Article

Accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty today to all 30 counts against him as he made his first appearance since he was taken into custody, wounded and bleeding after a police firefight in April.

Dzhokhar is accused of working with his brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, to set off a pair of bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon April 15, killing three and injuring more than 260 others. Prosecutors said the pair also murdered an MIT police officer.

ABC Article

This anal plug is gonna be on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine!

I've seen the hubbub about this online. They are doing a story about how a seemingly normal person turned into a monster. They even call him a monster on the cover. I don't get the fuss.

I've seen the hubbub about this online. They are doing a story about how a seemingly normal person turned into a monster. They even call him a monster on the cover. I don't get the fuss.

The 'fuss' is over the picture. It is very reminiscent of Jim Morrision. The image makes him out to be a rock star. And there is already too much sentiment from young girls who think he's too cute to be guilty.

*edit* for pics

The cover

HT_rolling_stone_cover_Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev_large_thg_130717_5x7_608.jpg

Jim Morrision

tumblr_luzlzuishU1qfv4hio1_500.jpg