RB Corey Avery [Kansas - Signed LOI]

With Lockhart not making it, and Stewart still being a question mark we could take Avery and turn him in to a slot reciever.

I wouldn't mind that.

The question is, would Avery?

Pretty sure we already told him he would be used in the slot as well. Perhaps he'd end up more more than in the backfield but he knows it's a possibility.

With Lockhart not making it, and Stewart still being a question mark we could take Avery and turn him in to a slot reciever.

I wouldn't mind that.

His options are that or Kansas.....I think the part where he hasn't committed to KU answers that question.

Probably right. Could be holding out for a last minute Texas offer as well. Although not likely.

I wouldn't mind that.

His options are that or Kansas.....I think the part where he hasn't committed to KU answers that question.

And it should be noted that KU actually already has a 4* RB commit, so he would be going into a situation there much like here.