***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I think if you paired the Bulls vs. Heat like the following: Wade on Jordan, James on Pippen, Bosh on Rodman the best match-up in favor of the Heat would be Wade and Jordan. I think Wade would put up some points there. I think Rodman would completely dominate Bosh and Pippen would frustrate the hell out of James. James may get 20 points, but that's about it.

Thoughts?

MJ would mop the floor with Wade on both ends of the court.

I looked along time for the sarcasm emoti but none was to be found! Still not sure if serious. If MJ wanted, he'd score 50 on Wade without leaving the post. Jordan would absolutely lock Wade down. I'm surprised your computer even let you post such a comment. Syntax error or something should show before it lets you post that Wade would have the advantage over MJ! Mind Blown!

I'm just saying that out of the 3 matchups that's the most favorable in my opinion for the Heat. Rodman would absolutely dominate Bosh. He was one hell of a defender and rebounder. Pippen would shut down Lebron as well as anyone has and more. I just thought Wade would get some points is all. Jordan could score 50 on virtually anyone without leaving the post. Sorry for bringing it up :P

I think if you paired the Bulls vs. Heat like the following: Wade on Jordan, James on Pippen, Bosh on Rodman the best match-up in favor of the Heat would be Wade and Jordan. I think Wade would put up some points there. I think Rodman would completely dominate Bosh and Pippen would frustrate the hell out of James. James may get 20 points, but that's about it.

Thoughts?

I looked along time for the sarcasm emoti but none was to be found! Still not sure if serious. If MJ wanted, he'd score 50 on Wade without leaving the post. Jordan would absolutely lock Wade down. I'm surprised your computer even let you post such a comment. Syntax error or something should show before it lets you post that Wade would have the advantage over MJ! Mind Blown!

I'm just saying that out of the 3 matchups that's the most favorable in my opinion for the Heat. Rodman would absolutely dominate Bosh. He was one hell of a defender and rebounder. Pippen would shut down Lebron as well as anyone has and more. I just thought Wade would get some points is all. Jordan could score 50 on virtually anyone without leaving the post. Sorry for bringing it up :P

I find it ironic that you use the emoti with the tongue wagging while dissin my boy Mike! That is all! :thumbs

Thoughts?

I think you forget how good of a defensive player MJ was.

Thoughts?

I find it ironic that you use the emoti with the tongue wagging while dissin my boy Mike! That is all! :thumbs

I'm not dissin' him. My room growing up had walls covered with MJ posters. He was my idol. I still have all my MJ memorabilia. I plan on passing it on to my kids so they can wonder who the hell he is. he's known as the Space Jam guy in my house.