Congress Exempts Themselves from "Insider Trading"

Laws like this should be against the law. Congress sets the federal tax rates. Yet Congressmen don't pay federal taxes. Congress passed Obamacare. But set up a special healthcare system for themselves. The list goes on.

And those of you, republican or democrat, need to wake up and realize that those who govern you, and make your laws, do not care about you or your well being. They only care about your vote, you buying into their bullsh*t, and the money they will make off of you...

• Fire 2

And those of you, republican or democrat, need to wake up and realize that those who govern you, and make your laws, do not care about you or your well being. They only care about your vote, you buying into their bullsh*t, and the money they will make off of you...

And fixing their problems before yours. The Daily Show had a pretty funny segment on why they may have fixed the damage the sequester did to air traffic control. The main point being that they only fixed it because they all had to fly home the next day for their vacation. I'm sure it's not entirely true but it is funny to think that they can actually hash out a bill in a couple days and enact it with hand written parts, but they can't be bother to regulate themselves or worry about the well being of others.

And fixing their problems before yours. The Daily Show had a pretty funny segment on why they may have fixed the damage the sequester did to air traffic control. The main point being that they only fixed it because they all had to fly home the next day for their vacation. I'm sure it's not entirely true but it is funny to think that they can actually hash out a bill in a couple days and enact it with hand written parts, but they can't be bother to regulate themselves or worry about the well being of others.

Precisely, and what cracks me up is how pissy people get with each other during elections, taking shots at the "opposing candidate" when in the end they couldn't give two sh*ts about you...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +1x1,000,000

Most things trumpeted in this nature are worse than they sound. I don't feel like reading more about the topic but if anyone who just knows this stuff can chime in, is it as bad as it sounds? Obviously, it sounds bad.

IMO...it's starting to not matter anymore if you're a republican or democrat.....

As an American, our civil liberties and future way of life are at great risk....and staying with the republican/democrat illusion will only cloud our judgement to work TOGETHER to actually fight against this garbage. As far as I am concerned....being separated by republican/democrat political models only tears apart from what's really important...

Many people stick with the "blue pill," but I took the "red pill" about 7-8 years ago....welcome to the real world.

They are probably trying to make themselves exempt from dying as well....trying to aim for immortality lol. ha. Sorry, won't happen.