Phil Steele's 2013 All BIG Team

Turner, Enunwa, and Bell. Add Westerkamp and some Wullenwaber. If the line can give Taylor a fraction of the time needed, I'm sorry, but I dont think there's any defense in the country that can legitimately cover all 3-4.

Completely agree! Wullenwaber is a dangerous weapon that not many people know about. This kid has some killer speed and some good hands as well. I really do hope we get to see this kid shine on the field this year. I have been raving about this kid for a long time, and I don't think I will be putting my foot in my mouth. We will see though!

We have the best receiving core in the nation IMO. If Taylor can improve his footwork and hit these kids on the fly, and we improve on pass protection, these guys will be gaining some major YAC this season.

Our quality depth at that position can go on forever (figuratively speaking of course).

Turner, Enunwa, and Bell. Add Westerkamp and some Wullenwaber. If the line can give Taylor a fraction of the time needed, I'm sorry, but I dont think there's any defense in the country that can legitimately cover all 3-4.

I agree. I find it hard that any team will be able to cover all of our offensive weapons. You should add Moore to that list. He is freaky fast.

The even scarier part of this post is that Alonzo Moore is supposedly an even bigger threat than the guys you just mentioned. We need to be a 50/50 offense this year.

The even scarier part of this post is that Alonzo Moore is supposedly an even bigger threat than the guys you just mentioned. We need to be a 50/50 offense this year.

Even with the weapons we have at WR, I don't see us being under 60% rushing offense.

I don't know if its just me, but I see Seisay, Jackson and/or Mitchell on that list before Andrew Green. I am still not sold on him being one of the top 4 CBs we have on the team.

Safety, we could see Cooper or Harvey Jackson on one of the teams.

DE, Randy Gregory or Ankrah

DT- No one IMO, especially if the work ethic doesn't improve there.

LB- Mark my words, Zaire Anderson will be 1st or 2nd team at least.

Our recieving corp could really do damage this is if released. if the run game sets up as it should(could) this year id be fine with 70/30 rush/pass bc that 30 will be deadly really spreading defenses all across the field to account for multiple guys. So isn't the threat itsself pretty darn nice.