2013 alt uniform game

I am REALLY jazzed about this game. Trying to keep a lid on it and wait patiently for the season. I know it will be here and gone soon enough. And I definitely want to savor the first two weeks of the campaign. We only get a maximum of 14 of these games. Got to enjoy each and every one. Still, I think the alts will be better for both teams this year, in part because its a day game. Nothing like natural light to illuminate the unis for both sides.

Also liking the 11 a.m. start. The more I think about it, the home field advantage and the 9 a.m. start feel for the Bruins.

HECK YA!

NU fans! Forget the Alternative Uniform. We are Nebraska, not Maryland or Oregon. Uniforms do not win games. What we need is alternative 5 star players in trade for 2-3 star players. That will take care of the game.

Yes, because our players were 5* back in 94 and 95.

NU fans! Forget the Alternative Uniform. We are Nebraska, not Maryland or Oregon. Uniforms do not win games. What we need is alternative 5 star players in trade for 2-3 star players. That will take care of the game.

Are you trolling? This has got to be one of the most ignorant and misinformed posts this board has ever seen.

Ummmm..... Alt Uniforms are one of the factors that make us able to go after some of the higher ranking players. That's because players like the Alt Uniforms. Sure, the Alts are popular with the fans, but they also help raise exposure for our school in the minds of top tier talent.

Darn it. Would have enjoyed seeing it. Still jazzed for the game, however. Traditional UCLA unis are Ok by me.

Not me. There is only one game where both teams should wear their home unis...that game does involve UCLA, but it's when they play USC.

i personally think we should see this more often anytime the two primary colors have enough contrast. Watching a Nebraska/Iowa game with red vs. black and gold would be pretty damn cool, as one example.

Darn it. Would have enjoyed seeing it. Still jazzed for the game, however. Traditional UCLA unis are Ok by me.

Not me. There is only one game where both teams should wear their home unis...that game does involve UCLA, but it's when they play USC.

i personally think we should see this more often anytime the two primary colors have enough contrast. Watching a Nebraska/Iowa game with red vs. black and gold would be pretty damn cool, as one example.

Couldn't agree more. It would at least add something to that so called "rivalry"

Ummmm..... Alt Uniforms are one of the factors that make us able to go after some of the higher ranking players. That's because players like the Alt Uniforms. Sure, the Alts are popular with the fans, but they also help raise exposure for our school in the minds of top tier talent.

I disagree. Having to produce gimmicks for program exposure is a sign of weakness.

• Fire 1