New field turf for 2013

I also haven't cared for the alternating green colors. To me it screams "artificial turf",

Isn't is supposed to conjure up images of the differing mowing directions of grass?

Yes. Supposedly that's the way it looked when they had real grass in Memorial.

Saw this on the Twitter last night. Now everyone can STFU about the turf ;)

Or we're gonna talk about more on how it should look, how we want it to look, how the new turf will affect Taylor's footwork, how it will affect recruiting with a shiny new field, how it'll take its toll on qb/receiver timing, how it'll................................

• Fire 1

Saw this on the Twitter last night. Now everyone can STFU about the turf ;)

Or we're gonna talk about more on how it should look, how we want it to look, how the new turf will affect Taylor's footwork, how it will affect recruiting with a shiny new field, how it'll take its toll on qb/receiver timing, how it'll................................

You're probably right :lol:

I think this is what has been holding us back all of these years. That last turf was put in under Peterson and we have been cursed ever since. This new turf will usher in a new era of Husker dominance. Either that or it will just be some new turf.

Before I got to your last sentence, I thought to myself "either that or it will just be some new turf". Then I read it. Spooky.

• Fire 1