Hard Knocks to feature the Bengals

It's because Rex Burkhead was drafted by them, and you didn't want to sound like a bandwagon fan, so you made up a story about being a fan of them since the 80s, but couldn't think of a good reason why anyone would be a fan of the Bengals since the 80s.

There was an influx of that same kind of Detriot Lions fan a few years back.

39677-the-Big-Bang-theory-you-got-se-mdOC.gif

It's because Rex Burkhead was drafted by them, and you didn't want to sound like a bandwagon fan, so you made up a story about being a fan of them since the 80s, but couldn't think of a good reason why anyone would be a fan of the Bengals since the 80s.

ouch ! no love ever for a bengals fan.in reality Detroit still sucks and always will and I don't see rex doing much in the nfl. hes a good story.

• Fire 1

ouch ! no love ever for a bengals fan.in reality Detroit still sucks and always will and I don't see rex doing much in the nfl. hes a good story.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

I think we need to see Rex play in the NFL before saying he won't do much.

Kinda like people saying the same about Imani...

What if I became a Detroit Lions fan the year they drafted Billy Sims and then got lucky a couple of years later when they drafted Jimmy Williams?

We've already seen him play...

We've already seen him play...

His freshman year, not everyone was their best their first year out. Just saying that we give Rex's slow self our belief that he'll do something but when it comes to Imani, it's immediately all aboard what's new.

• 4 weeks later...

As long as they feature Rex a lot:

Bengals owner Mike Brown wanted to do another "Hard Knocks" training camp series with HBO because he thinks it will change his franchise's image as a place where troubled players are welcomed.

Things are much different now, Brown said Tuesday at the team's annual preseason luncheon.

"We have a different team now than we had a few years ago," Brown said. "We want the public to see them. We think they're good people. We think the public will be taken by them, will like them. It gives us a boost."

ESPN Article

• 2 weeks later...