The "N" Brand draws hatred in Orlando

As expensive as the Disney parks (and amusement parks in general) are these days, I've had some of the worst encounters with people when I visit them. Some REALLY trashy people. Don't even get me started on the fat, British chicks in bikini tops...

You have my full, undivided attention....

We'll start here. Need I go on?img_9451-e1287727174656.jpg

As expensive as the Disney parks (and amusement parks in general) are these days, I've had some of the worst encounters with people when I visit them. Some REALLY trashy people. Don't even get me started on the fat, British chicks in bikini tops...

I thought you meant FAT. Not a little thick.

We'll start here. Need I go on?

Oh, I mean, I think that this is pretty bad, but it can get much worse. As I said, it was a starting point.

tumblr_m7dotthYDq1rpmf9v.gif

We'll start here. Need I go on?

Oh, I mean, I think that this is pretty bad, but it can get much worse. As I said, it was a starting point.

That's not even close to hamplanet status . . .

She's actually quite the looker compared to what I saw at Orlando's Discovery Cove. There were many tourists from the UK and if that is what they have to offer and I lived there, I'd be swimming the English Channel in search for a woman...