Game definitely hasn't wow'd me by any means. However it's not football season yet so once that starts I'm sure it will start to get better for me. I do think that the game made a huge improvement IMO. I love playing offense and how your linemen can actually block and how you can make cuts. Defense is a little harder....

This is very true. Definitely an offense oriented game. I run about 5 plays every online game and will score about 35-50 each game. Defense is hard as hell when you have a running QB to stop. My record is 17-12 right now. So not great but not bad. I lost connection on two of those so technically 19-10. But oh well.

Game definitely hasn't wow'd me by any means. However it's not football season yet so once that starts I'm sure it will start to get better for me. I do think that the game made a huge improvement IMO. I love playing offense and how your linemen can actually block and how you can make cuts. Defense is a little harder....

Still some bone headed stuff like the player model clipping through a safety (crashing in on the run) directly in front of him to block a corner 5 yards away. I also had a weird glitch today where I ran a zone read and it wouldn't show me my read (I knew it was the end) and as the play developed every linemen and backer was blocked including the end. It made for a huge gain but I though it was weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Source: EA's Next College Football Game Will Only Lose One Team

The next edition of EA Sports' embattled college football series will lose only one school from a lineup of more than 120 next year, though two conferences will stop licensing their trademarks to the game, according to a source with direct knowledge of the matter. The Southeastern Conference, which yesterday told ESPN it would opt out, will in fact appear in this game.

The university, which was not identified, will be the only team that appeared in this year'sNCAA Football 14 but will not appear in the next edition of the game. The source said EA Sports intends to release a list naming all of its licensing partners for next year's edition of the game soon. Our source has seen that list.

This source said the Pac-12 and the Big Ten will not appear as licensed conferences, consistent with statements those two conferences gave to media yesterday. However, the SEC will return, despite a statement it gave to ESPN yesterday that the league would longer license its trademarks to video games.