Just got done playing the demo. Couple things

1. Offense will be easy as hell.

2. You can really get to the QB with a defensive lineman.

3. Read option is amazing.

4. The Speed Option is a decent play now.

5. The physics engine is amazing.

6. Duel threat QB or die.

After playing this demo I now know I will be getting this game.

This is why I download rosters.... Much better after you do.

But it sucks to play online then because the ratings are different and you don't have the acceleration, agility or whatever, that you anticipated.

I think the Demo's are set to Varsity or All American difficulty, you can't adjust the setting anywhere and they are typically pretty easy to play.

This is why I download rosters.... Much better after you do.

But it sucks to play online then because the ratings are different and you don't have the acceleration, agility or whatever, that you anticipated.

I think the Demo's are set to Varsity or All American difficulty, you can't adjust the setting anywhere and they are typically pretty easy to play.

Nope. You got to adjust the CPUs offensive and defensive difficulty level.

You're right, I downloaded it and played 2 quick games on Heisman and AA.

Feels like the same game from the past 6 years with new issues. Screen animations still suck, threw a bubble and the guy caught it and stepped out of bounds for a loss. Same as he's done the last however many years, it just had a new animation... You stick to linemen and can't push them to make holes, there's some really weird horse collar lunging tackles that seem physically impossible, no huddle is still too glitchy, and the pregame animations (with Ohio State) had Braxton as the center and the RB as the QB.

But they do have a trap play now!

You're right, I downloaded it and played 2 quick games on Heisman and AA.

Feels like the same game from the past 6 years with new issues. Screen animations still suck, threw a bubble and the guy caught it and stepped out of bounds for a loss. Same as he's done the last however many years, it just had a new animation... You stick to linemen and can't push them to make holes, there's some really weird horse collar lunging tackles that seem physically impossible, no huddle is still too glitchy, and the pregame animations (with Ohio State) had Braxton as the center and the RB as the QB.

But they do have a trap play now!

Had that happen to met today also. Looked liked I got tackled by some pro wrestler.

The top Ten Players are

Taylor Martinez- 91ovr 88Spd 61Str 86Agi 97Acc 87Awr 77BTK *the others attributes will be the same order for all players*

Spencer Long (90) (61) (89) (65) (89) 87) (43)

Cole Pensick (89) (57) (87) (62) (85) (91) (42)

Ciante Evans (88) (88) (66) (92) (96) (91) (73)

Kenny Bell (87) (91) (62) (87) (93) (84) (72)

Thad Randle (87) (62) (85) (62) (70) (81) (40)

Andrew Rodriguez (85) (56) (90) (53) (84) (86) (15)

Jason Ankrah (85) (79) (78) (76) (85) (82) (55)

David Santos (85) (84) (72) (75) (89) (78) (52)

LT 70 (from our offical roster this numeber isn't taken so it may be a freshman) (85) 63) (83) (61) (90) (86) (57)

I got these from here at the 2:22 mark. I don't feel like writing down names though so if someone would post those that'd be nice. TMart is again slower and even his 97 Acc is low. I don't think they put much thought into the Huskers though...

Played another game today and the option definitely works. Read, speed, triple all work pretty smooth once you get the hang of the timing. And I like the fact that they've brought back "Drills". Still not crazy about the game, but I may buy it this year since I skipped out last year and it's definitely an improvement over '12.

Played another game today and the option definitely works. Read, speed, triple all work pretty smooth once you get the hang of the timing. And I like the fact that they've brought back "Drills". Still not crazy about the game, but I may buy it this year since I skipped out last year and it's definitely an improvement over '12.

I'm gonna try it tonight, curios to see how much the option is improved. You could run the option last year somewhat, but the zone read was a complete coin-flip. If the DE stayed home, it was 9/10 a TFL on the RB. If the DE crashed, it was always a moderate to large gain for the QB.

Have they removed the psychic defensive playcall? For instance, in '13, the defense always loaded up on the side opposite of the read. If you audibled to a different play, they went normal, if you audible back (even in the same formation) they load that side up again.

I'm gonna try it tonight, curios to see how much the option is improved. You could run the option last year somewhat, but the zone read was a complete coin-flip. If the DE stayed home, it was 9/10 a TFL on the RB. If the DE crashed, it was always a moderate to large gain for the QB.

Have they removed the psychic defensive playcall? For instance, in '13, the defense always loaded up on the side opposite of the read. If you audibled to a different play, they went normal, if you audible back (even in the same formation) they load that side up again.

I agree with if the defensive end stayed it was a TFL and there was nothing you could do about it. The physhic defense better get fixed, it was very annoying when they would know exactly what play I would run. I just want them to fix getting stuck on the linemen when your trying to run through a hole, and the blocking. My linemen would go straight to the safeties instead of blocking the DL or LB. I still hate the ratings. I dont get them. How inst TMagic higher rated or faster. and How ins't AA even our top 10 player

I've heard they are working on better defensive AI. I hope so.....crap pisses me off. They also stated that running-backs AREN'T suppose to be running straight into their lineman...that they'll juke or brush off naturally like they would in a real game.

My two reasons for possibly purchasing the game are: 1.) Legitimate player reviews that are positive. 2.) The new physics engine being added.

If the physics engine wasn't going to be added, I probably would not plan on buying this game.

They definitely run into linemen, and don't brush off. Sometimes they do, but more often then not I run into a lineman and it's like hitting a wall, there's no skirting him and no push. The physics engine isn't that noticeable in my opinion. Honestly the only time I notice it is when the ball carrier trips over a leg or body, and frankly it's annoying. I had a back have a phantom trip on a lineman's leg even though he was two feet away and it cost me a TD.

The zone read works really well in my opinion, you actually have to make the read otherwise you're odds of making the defender miss are slim to none. And you usually gain 5 yards a pop unless the D is blitzing or has some scheme on. I don't know if they had it last year but they have a triple option shovel pass now that seems like it could be really deadly. I was just playing with it in the drills and it's pretty fun.

They definitely run into linemen, and don't brush off. Sometimes they do, but more often then not I run into a lineman and it's like hitting a wall, there's no skirting him and no push. The physics engine isn't that noticeable in my opinion. Honestly the only time I notice it is when the ball carrier trips over a leg or body, and frankly it's annoying. I had a back have a phantom trip on a lineman's leg even though he was two feet away and it cost me a TD.

The zone read works really well in my opinion, you actually have to make the read otherwise you're odds of making the defender miss are slim to none. And you usually gain 5 yards a pop unless the D is blitzing or has some scheme on. I don't know if they had it last year but they have a triple option shovel pass now that seems like it could be really deadly. I was just playing with it in the drills and it's pretty fun.

Thank Jesus. I really hope they get the physics much better in this one....b/c I do want to buy the game.