Thank Mr. O'Bannon and friends. One of two things happens with that case,

1 - EA and the NCAA settle out of court for millions of dollars and expectations for future payouts for likenesses

2 - It goes to court, if O'Bannon wins there its similar to number 1, but probably more expensive for EA and the NCAA. Or he losses and it stays as is.

If it settles or O'Bannon wins there is now a very expensive addition to the cost of making a game that only returns modest profits, and can't be given away outside the US. It does not bode well for the future of NCAA games.

Thank Mr. O'Bannon and friends. One of two things happens with that case,

1 - EA and the NCAA settle out of court for millions of dollars and expectations for future payouts for likenesses

2 - It goes to court, if O'Bannon wins there its similar to number 1, but probably more expensive for EA and the NCAA. Or he losses and it stays as is.

If it settles or O'Bannon wins there is now a very expensive addition to the cost of making a game that only returns modest profits, and can't be given away outside the US. It does not bode well for the future of NCAA games.

You might as well add Sam Keller to Ed O'Bannon's name.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anybody know if they've added the east-side expansion on this game?

I think they did all the stadium imagery last year. If that's the case I don't think the east stadium expansion will be included, although I would love to be surprised.

That would be awesome if they do. I also hope they change it so our stands arent mostly white like they have been in the past few years. Not sure if any one else has noticed this as well.

Does anybody know if they've added the east-side expansion on this game?

I think they did all the stadium imagery last year. If that's the case I don't think the east stadium expansion will be included, although I would love to be surprised.

That would be awesome if they do. I also hope they change it so our stands arent mostly white like they have been in the past few years. Not sure if any one else has noticed this as well.

White people?

I've noticed that too. Its like 50/50 white/red, when it should be 1/3 at most.

They also have too many visitors in every stadium. I know they're just keeping with the official visitor-ticket numbers, but not that many visitors always show up in every stadium.