Paradoxical Seasons

What would Collin Klein and KState's 2012 offense accomplish if they had to face the competent defenses of the Big 10? C'mon guys.

Uh, what?

Pretty sure the defenses of the Big 10 are better than the Big 12 right? That's what I meant. Or did I use the wrong word or something? Now I'm confused too. I didnt think they even played much defense in the Big 12?

What would Collin Klein and KState's 2012 offense accomplish if they had to face the competent defenses of the Big 10? C'mon guys.

Uh, what?

Pretty sure the defenses of the Big 10 are better than the Big 12 right? That's what I meant. Or did I use the wrong word or something? Now I'm confused too. I didnt think they even played much defense in the Big 12?

Comparing to the Big 12, yeah Big Ten defenses were better. But besides MSU, I would say everyone else had a fairly pedestrian defense imo.

Uh, what?

Comparing to the Big 12, yeah Big Ten defenses were better. But besides MSU, I would say everyone else had a fairly pedestrian defense imo.

Well, we did play 3 top 15 defenses in MSU, UW, and UM.

Uh, what?

Welp..that settles it.

If I asked you which job you would prefer, based solely on weekly salary, a job that requires you to work 60 hours a week and pays $1,500/wk or a job that requires you to work 40 hours a week and pays $1,250/wk, which one would you choose and why?

He would choose whichever one you didn't, just for the sake of arguing.

What if I'm not choosing?

He would choose both.

Uh, what?

Do you think that has anything to do with the fact that the Big Ten had ZERO teams in the top 25 for total offense? Nebraska was at #26, while the Big 12 had 3 teams in the top 10?

Do you think that has anything to do with the fact that the Big Ten had ZERO teams in the top 25 for total offense? Nebraska was at #26, while the Big 12 had 3 teams in the top 10?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

• Fire 1

Bingo.

The chicken

The egg, laid by a bird that wasn't a chicken.