? For Policemen That Belong On This Board

Nah, I'm over it. It happened about 18 years ago, and the guy died like 14-15 years ago. And I found out what really happened only a couple years ago. My dad initially told me the dog was ran over.

did you ever find out why he killed your dog? i would be devastated if anyone killed my dogs.

I doubt there was much of a reason. That dog had a bad habit of running off. It wasn't normally a huge deal because it was a small town, and nobody really cared. He probably ended up out in the country and ran into this guy while he was out poaching animals, as was usual with him. It was especially devastating for me because I grew up with that dog. We got him when I was a baby and had him until I was 12. I can appreciate why my dad didn't tell me the truth.

Well..they got the horse buried..the couple whose horse was killed, think they know who did it, but, they can't prove it! They left a whole bunch of beer cans too! It wouldn't surprise me at all, if they shot their other horse sometime!

They better make sure to tell the cops of the suspicions, then lets the cops work from there.

Don't ready my posts then StPaulHusker if my posts bug you...I had a cornea transplant and it is easier for me to read my posts when they are posted in bold.

But if you can read everyone else's at the regular font, it doesn't make sense that you'd have type your post and then change the size after you're done typing. Can you see well enough to type your posts?

Yes...I can read them..but..it strains my eye...just saying bold is easier for me to read and I like to read what members have to say in here. Apparently I am giving everyone a headache on here so if anyone of you needs a recipe, you can message me. Hope this font satisfies you all...geez.

I am just a bitch today and have been one for a few days now. Something really upset me the other day in my life and I am still fighting tears; I am heart broken.. I won't put my posts on bold anymore. I will put my posts small like this to read. and I will just be sure to double check my posts. Hope this ok with everyone. I just came in here to get my mind off the S=t that happened the other day and I saw a complaint about the font I use and that got me all riled up again. I apologize for being a bitch...but...what happened in my life has really hurt me. Hope you all forgive me.

I am just a bitch today and have been one for a few days now. Something really upset me the other day in my life and I am still fighting tears; I am heart broken.. I won't put my posts on bold anymore. I will put my posts small like this to read. and I will just be sure to double check my posts. Hope this ok with everyone. I just came in here to get my mind off the S=t that happened the other day and I saw a complaint about the font I use and that got me all riled up again. I apologize for being a bitch...but...what happened in my life has really hurt me. Hope you all forgive me.

Roxy

We don't know each other and most likely will never meet in person. I am sorry you took my comments to heart. Like I mentioned before, I was just trying to make a joke. And based off of the responses on this thread, it was a very bad attempt. I hope you do not change your font or stop posting on here due to me trying to be unsuccessfully funny.

I hope you work through whatever it is that has you down and you are okay after that.