Just awesome. I have no idea how they will finish it.. because the writers are so creative, you just have no idea where they will take it...

Brilliant.

Everybody dies. The only good way for it end.

They hinted at that earlier in Season 5, when Walt and Junior were watching Scarface.

"Everyone dies in this movie."

Yeah, a couple of years back I was thinking about how the final ending would come out. I think it has to end badly. Otherwise it would be like AMC sanctioning meth.

Another amazing episode. The Hank-Skylar scene was so ridiculously uncomfortable and intense. The scene with Marie and Skylar was even more so. Jesse continues his downward self-destruct. The only thing I disliked is the Lydia story arc which is hard to care about given the other events of the episode. But it's pretty easy to see why they still focus on it; Walt's involvement there is obviously not 100% over.

Also, when Walt looked at the money in the barrels to see that it was all there, said "Close enough," and then Bill Burr's character and Saul's bodyguard exchanged small smirky smiles, I laughed so hard. Right when the scene with them in the storage room began, I knew they were going to jack a bundle or two. That was so incredibly funny and nuanced.

I find it interesting to see the shift of trust change.

When everything starts Walt/Skylar trust eachother.... That goes to hell and Jesse becomes Walts confidant... Skylar even claims she is waiting for the cancer to come back and for him to die... That has all changed. Skylar is defending Walt and protecting Walt. Jesse on the other hand, will have his loyalty tested...

It will be intriguing to see Walt/Hank from here on out. Walter made it clear he wont kill Hank.. Just like he made it clear he wouldnt kill Skylar.. He wants to try and change Hanks opinion...

I thinka few people survive, But people who wont survive: Lydia, Hank, Skylar, Jesse.

Walt will end up in Jail... but not for long, i think he ends it with the Ricin. That Ricin is for himself.

I find it interesting to see the shift of trust change.

When everything starts Walt/Skylar trust eachother.... That goes to hell and Jesse becomes Walts confidant... Skylar even claims she is waiting for the cancer to come back and for him to die... That has all changed. Skylar is defending Walt and protecting Walt. Jesse on the other hand, will have his loyalty tested...

It will be intriguing to see Walt/Hank from here on out. Walter made it clear he wont kill Hank.. Just like he made it clear he wouldnt kill Skylar.. He wants to try and change Hanks opinion...

I thinka few people survive, But people who wont survive: Lydia, Hank, Skylar, Jesse.

Walt will end up in Jail... but not for long, i think he ends it with the Ricin. That Ricin is for himself.

You totally jacked my idea. I said he would use the Ricin on himself to end the series in the status updates after the first episode. Get your own ideas!!!! :)