***2015 Recruiting***

This should be pretty telling about bussey.

@joshnewberg247: #Nebraska offered 4-Star RB Ray Ray McCloud III tonight http://t.co/o8SQ9NgbnP

I don't think so. Two services have him as an Athlete while the other two say RB. I'm sure he plays RB in HS but he's another smaller guy that I'm sure is blazing fast. We've offered a couple other HS RBs but told them we're going to play them in the slot. I don't think we're recruiting anyone else to play RB right now.

But all this is probably moot. I'd be shocked if this guy goes to school within 500 miles of Lincoln.

This guy is versitile, so I could see him at RB or WR. Guess he played a little CB as well. My guess, similar to Mavric, is he his not living FL for college.

OG Michael Decker, DE Daishon Neal, and LB Alex Hart all at today's practice.

Daishon is an in-state guy, at Omaha Central, that has not been mentioned on this board yet (IIRC), but he has some DII offers and has been getting some looks by Oklahoma St. He could not make it down for Oklahoma St's Jr Day, but there was some buzz that an offer might have came if he did. Either way, good to see the staff is giving him some attention to see what this lengthy in-state DE/TE is all about. He also plays basketball and runs the 400 M in track. Here is his film.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2889316/daishon-neal

Also, Daishon will be attending the Rivals Camp in Chicago on May 4th.

OLB/FB Alex Hart of Prior lake Minnesota will visit this weekend. No offer currently.

Rivals

We're looking at him at MIKE. Want him to come to camp this summer and it sounds like he will. Hearing a lot from Minny and us.

Also a 1000 yard rusher at FB.

Won the state title in wrestling at 225. Dad played and older brother is playing at Minny.

OLB/FB Alex Hart of Prior lake Minnesota will visit this weekend. No offer currently.

Rivals

We're looking at him at MIKE. Want him to come to camp this summer and it sounds like he will. Hearing a lot from Minny and us.

Also a 1000 yard rusher at FB.

Won the state title in wrestling at 225. Dad played and older brother is playing at Minny.

Hart has been down at least twice now. Obviously has some interest, which is reciprocated by the coaching staff. Still, I would think an offer with have to be earned at camp this summer. If he wants the offer, he'll come down and earn it.