***2015 Recruiting***

I dont folow recruiting very closely, who are our top targets so far heading into 2015?

They have offers out to many of the nations top 5 star recruits, many of which have little serious interest in the Huskers. Fortunately there are quite a few top recruits in our 500 mile radius that do have interest and 5 of those have already committed. Missouri and especially KC area seems to have a large number of kids and our coaches are working hard to get them.

I dont folow recruiting very closely, who are our top targets so far heading into 2015?

They have offers out to many of the nations top 5 star recruits, many of which have little serious interest in the Huskers. Fortunately there are quite a few top recruits in our 500 mile radius that do have interest and 5 of those have already committed. Missouri and especially KC area seems to have a large number of kids and our coaches are working hard to get them.

So a good crop this year in our radius? I like that, be great to have a more localized class AND raw talent/athletecism. Vintage Huskers.

This should be pretty telling about bussey.

@joshnewberg247: #Nebraska offered 4-Star RB Ray Ray McCloud III tonight http://t.co/o8SQ9NgbnP

I don't think so. Two services have him as an Athlete while the other two say RB. I'm sure he plays RB in HS but he's another smaller guy that I'm sure is blazing fast. We've offered a couple other HS RBs but told them we're going to play them in the slot. I don't think we're recruiting anyone else to play RB right now.

But all this is probably moot. I'd be shocked if this guy goes to school within 500 miles of Lincoln.