***2015 Recruiting***

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 11m

With the latest commitment of Michael Decker Nebraska moves up to No. 7 in the Rivals Ranking: http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/teamrank/2015/all/all #Huskers

#19 in commit stars (avg.). I was surprised with Penn St. ............ #3 in points column.

Those average star ratings look wrong. For example, Georgia has 5 commits, 4 :star :star :star :star and 1 NR, but their avg star is 4. Looks like they don't count a commit if they are not rated. If they did, many of the teams ahead of us would not be, assuming they are all not undiscovered/unrated 4 and 5 star commits.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 11m

With the latest commitment of Michael Decker Nebraska moves up to No. 7 in the Rivals Ranking: http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/teamrank/2015/all/all #Huskers

#19 in commit stars (avg.). I was surprised with Penn St. ............ #3 in points column.

Those average star ratings look wrong. For example, Georgia has 5 commits, 4 :star :star :star :star and 1 NR, but their avg star is 4. Looks like they don't count a commit if they are not rated. If they did, many of the teams ahead of us would not be, assuming they are all not undiscovered/unrated 4 and 5 star commits.

I think you are right that they don't count NR players. Otherwise our ranking would have dropped with Neal since he is not ranked.

I think you are right that they don't count NR players. Otherwise our ranking would have dropped with Neal since he is not ranked.

Correct:

*Prospects without an assigned rating will count for no points. All FBS committed prospects will have a rating once evaluated and rankings are updated.

Both Decker and Neal are now three-stars per 247. 247 is the only service to have rated Neal - Decker was already a three-star from Rivals and Scout.

Updated with yesterday's commits. Also, I saw more speculation today that the Huskers would still take four OL so I bumped the OGs back to two. Of course, that was based on the guess that we'd have 19 commits and to get anywhere close to that we'd have to lose several early so who we lose would have a big effect on who we take. Also, they were guessing five DL which makes sense if Gregory leaves - probably looking for a JUCO DE.

QB - 1 - Dillman

RB - 1 - Bussey

WR - 2-3

TE - 0-1

OT - 2 - Gaylord

OG - 2 - Decker

DL - 3-5 - C. Davis, K. Davis, Neal

LB - 2-3

CB - 2-3 - Lee and Anderson committed

S - 2-3

Updated with yesterday's commits. Also, I saw more speculation today that the Huskers would still take four OL so I bumped the OGs back to two. Of course, that was based on the guess that we'd have 19 commits and to get anywhere close to that we'd have to lose several early so who we lose would have a big effect on who we take. Also, they were guessing five DL which makes sense if Gregory leaves - probably looking for a JUCO DE.

QB - 1 - Dillman

RB - 1 - Bussey

WR - 2-3

TE - 0-1

OT - 2 - Gaylord

OG - 2 - Decker

LB - 2-3

S - 2-3

Didn't realize we were taking 24 this cycle. Who's leaving the program that allows us to take 24 and still be at 85. No walk-ons getting scholly's this fall?

Rumor has it at least Burtch may be getting one, though it may not come until senior year.

QB - 1 - Dillman

RB - 1 - Bussey

WR - 2-3

TE - 0-1

OT - 2 - Gaylord

OG - 2 - Decker

LB - 2-3

S - 2-3

Didn't realize we were taking 24 this cycle. Who's leaving the program that allows us to take 24 and still be at 85. No walk-ons getting scholly's this fall?

Rumor has it at least Burtch may be getting one, though it may not come until senior year.

QB - 1 - Dillman

RB - 1 - Bussey

WR - 2-3

TE - 0-1

OT - 2 - Gaylord

OG - 2 - Decker

LB - 2-3

S - 2-3

I thought Anderson was recruited to be a safety?