Nickname for Nebraska's/Beck's Offense?

It seems as though we finally have some stability and an identity for our offense, after much experimentation over the last decade. I have two questions for the XnO guys on this board:

1. What exactly do we run? Is it a frankenstein offense with pieces from several places? How do we define it?

2. What nickname would you give it? I think the offense is stable and successful at the moment, and warrants a nickname.

Oh, and I forgot to mention:

As I was googling for an answer to my #1 quesiton, I found this funny article from October 2011 entitled: "2011 Nebraska Offense: A Confusing System you Can't Describe"

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/ncaa-football/big-ten/2011-nebraska-offense-confusing-system-you-cant-describe

Some quotes:

The Nebraska offense has a severe identity crisis. It wants to be so many different things -- but doesn't do any one thing very well.

Right now, the Huskers embrace too many philosophies and don't know who they are offensively. They run a little bit of everything, but they don't do any one thing very well.

Nebraska wants to be a part-time option team. That's a recipe for failure.

Back in February, Beck said you can't be afraid to "junk everything." He's right -- but he's now running an offense that has a lot of used parts. He's cobbled together a system that asks Martinez to do far too much.

geez, I guess Michael Flood McNulty was right. What were we thinking?