nephew of Matt Damon

Actually I am glad ya posted this......I haven't seen a Jackson thread yet.....maybe in the recruiting forum!?......

Anyways....I read that he had some decent looks by Miami in a camp and that they were considering him b/c he has some good speed. I am glad he's on the team, can't get enough speed.

Eric, no offense bud, but all these threads you've posted have been made or posted in other threads already, lol.

I understand your perspective. But that's the problem....each deserves it's own thread....not hidden under a different title wherre only those who visit the board multiple times a day would know. I'm trying to help those who come by once a day or every other day just looking to get a quick hit of the latest.

• Fire 9
Eric, no offense bud, but all these threads you've posted have been made or posted in other threads already, lol.

Allen, no offense but I had not seen any of these until Eric posted them and the thread title led me to them. Don't assume that other people have also read page 5 of some recruiting topic or wherever you think the subject matter had already been covered. There's room for all of it. It's the internet man.

BTW- thanks Eric.

• Fire 1